Noah?chapter 10

It the 20th December Noah is driving to come he has till the 20th January so I got about a mounts  with him he meeting up with me at my place I see a car pull in I slip on my hugs boots and run outside and jump in his arms he catches me and we fell on the ground we were still kissing but we were laughing at the same time. We finally got back up and entered my house we head to my room and we sat on my bed he went on top of me started kissing me he went down my neck and back up to my lips I let out a huh then I flipped him over so I can be on top I seat on his lap while he's still laying down I take off is shirt I start kissing him again my hand going up and down is chest leaving red marks he then flipped me back so I'm under now he take off my shirt I'm only in my bra he goes and kisses me back licking my bottom lips so I open my mouth  and he start exploring it same with me we then just laid there side by side his arm wrapped around me my head resting on his arm he messages my arm with is thumb while I retrace the mark with my finger we just stayed there talking about how school is doing and all that stuff . I then I put  my shirt back on so did he we head out for supper at pizza pizza don't judge we enjoy are pizza.. We went back home and he was about to leave but I asked him if we can do like a sleepover he agreed cause we won't see each other a lot so I ran in grabbed my pj and some clothes I run back out and hop in the car and we go at his place. We go in his room and it was late and we had plans for tommorow so we change "cute pj " he said "well thank you your not so bad yourself"I said we go in his bed and we just snuggled in the bed togheter. He look at my finger still the ring at the same spot he smiled and closed his eye and fell asleep I stared at him to gaze at his adorable face but after a while I fell asleep too. We woke really early Noah get dressed and he lend me a blanket so I can wrap it around my body so I wouldn't be cold. We get in the car still in the blanket we drive home and I get dressed as well he tell me to put on my snow suit on so I did he was wearing it too. We get in the back of the car we go at a massive heel Noah open the trunk and get 2 sleighs out we start going the heel and slide down we tried going 2 at once but we wiped out and we laugh we made a snowman and named it Bob. After an hour later we went back home he brought me back home I change and went to is house we did not want leave each other we went in his room he laid down and I sat on top of him looking him in the eyes then reach in for a kiss then laid on top of Noah and we fell asleep cuddling.
💜💜💜💜💜💜💙💜💜💜💜💜💜
Hope this wasn't to sexual for you if it did I'm sorry!!! HOPE YOU ENJOYED!! Love you all so so much