New year eve⭐️chapter 13

It been 4 days that Alex was in he's coma he haven't moved one bit . I was getting ready for the new year eve party.
N-babe it okay if you don't want to we can stay at your house instead
D-no no I want to get Alex off my mind
N-ok I'll come pick you up in 30 minutes
D-okay I'll be ready
I already took a shower I curled my hair and did my makeup I go in my closet I pick out a black skirt and a white Tshirt and tucked it in my skirt a little I put my favourite jean jacket  I slip on my black heels, I also put on the neckless Noah gave me I go outside lock the door and look for Noah he pulled over I walk and get in. "You look amazing"he said "thank you" I said he leaned in and kissed me. We drove to someone's house we got out we held hands everybody knew who Noah was but no one knew me it was awkward at the beginning but I got use to it we started dancing Noah had to go to the bathroom I thought this was my chance I go to the bar I ask for a cooler with vodka I was trying to get lots of alcohol cause my life is soooo crappy he gave me a drink Noah couldn't find so I had the chance to drink a lot I did the funnel thing when Noah finally found me I was almost drunk he looked at me and grabbed my should and asked "what in the world are you doing ?" " I'm fine" I replied "you don't look good" he told me  "I can walk good look" I said I walk in a straight line "good cause I wanted to pass the new year with the Dawson I love" he said smiling then kissing me. We head to the roof and we look at view it amazing "yah" he said I hugged him then we herd the party organizer doing the count down the couples all around were getting closer and closer same with me and Noah 3.2.1 me and Noah started doing a make out session he was playing in my hair I did the same after sucking off are face haha!! We looked at each other and giggled we decided to go back down stairs Noah met one of his old high school they started talking close to the bar so I sat there and nothing was taking my mind off anything I started think about my mom my dad Alex and it just hit me I started drinking aways but for this time I was drunk Noah came "hey yo bar tender no more for" he said he then picked me up  "Dawson your drunk!" " n-no wh-at ar-e y-you tal-k-ing abou-t" i tried to say I started to cry "my li-fe suc-ks !!" Noah calmed me down "it all going to be good I'm here " he placed me in the car and drove me home he stayed for the night I had to puke a couple of time cause of all the drinking he kept my hair up. I woke up and had a hang over I was cuddling with Noah in my bed I just stared at Noah I got out of bed and went for a glass of water I took out my laptop and watch a movie  an hour and a half later the movie was done and Noah woke up he flopped beside me and just wrapped his arms around me and dug is head in my shoulder "Heyy" I whispered "hi" he whispered back "did you sleep good?" I asked  "perfect" he replied I wrap my arms around him too "can I just come with you?" I asked "I wish! But you still got some course if you want to come to university with me" he replied "true" I said I then started a movie on tv and we watched it. "I better get going gorgeous" he said " uh okay thank you for everything Noah" I told him I kissed him goodbye.