Valentine day❤️chapter 15

It Valentine's Day Alex can walk on his own he has hair growing and he's starting school next week it he need pills but that it it make me very happy. It ended up being a Saturday so I could just relax it would be better if Noah would be here it valentine day after all whatever it make me happy just to call him mine.I was in my black pj pants with pink heart my hair in a messy bun I was comfy. Then I herd something pull in I was very confuse DING DONG I go down the stair to be in the entrance I open the door it Noah with roses and some chocolate I immediately jump in his arms and I gave a kiss I was laughing of joy I was very happy. "Come in" I said he walk in and take his shoes off I took the roses and chocolates in my hands I put the chocolate on the table and then I started putting the roses in a pot Noah came behind me and was wrapping his arm around me resting his chin on my shoulder I'm still working on the flower I filled up the pot with water Noah let go put grabbed my hand and I brought it in my room. Alex got curious and came out his room he walk down the corridor passing my room stopping in my door frame "uhh Alex this is Noah my boyfriend that I was talking about" I said "oh that cool! Hey Noah I'm Alex" Alex said looking happy "hey little man" Noah said. Noah cuddled with me and I giggled I was very happy he then got on top of me and started tickling me and tackling me a lot I tried to defend but I could I laughed he then put his lips onto mine they fit perfectly he then kissed me on my neck and back on my lips he took them off and said "happy Valentine's Day Dawson" I looked him in the eyes and said "I don't know what I would do without you babe" "same here baby" he replied . He stayed for the night but he had to leave tomorrow cause it Sunday and there school Monday •~• "I have to go it 10pm and I have to drive tomorrow" Noah said "do you really have to go?" I asked "I'm afraid so"he replied he kissed my cheek and got out of my room and went in the entrance, he put his shoes on I went down the stair I brought him into a hug we said bye he then left.
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
This chapter was very short I'm sorry about that normally I do 800 to higher than 1000 words I hope you enjoyed anyways.