-two-

-Willow's dad's POV-

I hope I'm making the right decision. Willow might be defensive toward Jamie and her mother. I was so distracted by my thoughts that I didn't hear Willow calling my name because we were home. Well, here it goes.

-Willow's POV-

When dad pulls into the driveway, I notice a car I've never seen before. Also, I hear voices I've never heard before. What's going on? I open the door and look up from the ground. I see something that surprises me. A lot.

Moments later my dad walks. "Did you tell her yet honey?" The women said.

"HONEY?!?!" I yelled.

"I didn't tell her yet." My dad sighed.

"Well, I think I deserve an explanation."

"Sweetie. Ms. Jackson and I are getting married. And this is her daughter, Jamie. You two will be step-sisters."

"Oh. When did this happen??" I question.

"Well he proposed to me two days ago and we wanted to tell you, we just didn't know when." Ms Jackson said.

I couldn't say anything. I was just in shock. I looked around the room. I eyed Jamie. She was very pretty. She was short. 5'3 maybe. She had long cheastnut colored hair. It went down to her lower back and she had beautiful blue eyes. She was wearing a purple flower crown with a white crop top and a black skater skirt. She was holding a suitcase that I never noticed before.

"Dad, Why do they have suitcases?"

"They're moving in with us sweetie."

Well this is a surprise.
Ms. Jackson told Jamie to take her luggage upstairs to get new room. I gave my dad a stern look, rolled my eyes and ran upstairs. I went strait into my room and started balling my eyes out. I don't know what I'm going to do.

-----------------------------------
AYEE SECOND CHAPTER!!

I'm so excited for this book and if you liked it please, please, please, comment, vote, and tell people about this book. It would mean so much to me!!!

  -grace