Chapter Three-Birthday

(Summer's Pov)

I woke up and stretched when the early morning rays of sunlight seeped into my new room "Fuck you sun."I groaned and then my eyes widened in shock when I realized that today was my birthday.I ran downstairs to see that everyone was up and around."What the hell?"I asked and walked over to a nearby coffee pot."Good morning to you too." Jack said sarcastically."Oh sorry,good morning." I chirped."What are you so happy about?"Alex asked with worry and laughter in his voice."It's my birthday dingus!"I yelled happily."Oh God!Why didn't you tell me?"Jack said."Sorry I only remembered this morning."I said and skipped back up to my room and put on a Blink-182 tshirt,black skinny jeans,and a pair of black vans.

"Are you ready?"Jack or my dad asked as I looked at him with curiosity."Ready for what?"I asked and my dad just grinned.Dad and I got in the car and drove off to where ever dad was going and we finally got there,"Where are we?"I asked and Jack chuckled."We are at a pizza parlor."Jack said and I started to get scared."If your thinking of the pizza parlor in Five Nights At Freddy's well its not so don't worry."Dad said and we got out of the car."Summer over here!!"Alex called out and I saw the rest of the guys sitting at a table near the window.I smiled at Alex and sat next to him.

(Alex's Pov)

' I wonder if Summer has a crush on me?' I thought as I stared at Summer in what looked like I gave away about that I had a crush on her.We went home and I told Jack that I would take Summer home."Have you had a good birthday so far?" I asked her with a smile."Yeah."She said and then I gave her a small box.She took it and opened it and saw what was inside, a necklace with a music note pendant forming a heart.She started to cry and I hugged her,after a moment she looked at me and our lips crashed against each other and we stayed like that for a while.