Chapter Twenty-Four-Lounging Around

(Summer's Pov)

   Today I wasn't allowed to leave the bus and just rest which I did most of the day.At about noon though I decided to get up and go into the kitchen to get myself something to eat.I looked at my outfit,I was wearing a bite me tank top,a hogwarts sweatshirt,and gray sweats with a black stripe down the sides.I was comfortable in these so I grabbed my laptop and my earbuds and headed into the kitchen.I opened a cupboard and grabbed a full box of pop tarts and logged into my computer.Turning on Daredevil I open up a pack of my delicious pastries and munched on them happily.

I guess I had been watching the show for awhile now because the guys came back from their show and it was almost midnight.The guys looked at me worriedly.

"Summer,you shouldn't be up and around.You can possibly break a stitch." Alex said.

He picked me up bridal style and set me on his bunk this time.Dad came over and brought me my laptop and I turned on Dan and Phil because why not.Alex crawled in next to me and wrapped his arms around my waist.After a few minutes I felt his lips on my neck and I shivered.My eyes widened and I jumped away from him.I know he's my fiancé but holy shit at least let me warned before someone does that!

"Can you warn me next time you do that."I said and he only gave me one of those smirks that looked sexual.

'Oh god.'I thought and jumped out of his bunk only to be pulled back and I laughed.

He smiled down at me and said "You ain't going nowhere."

I only pouted playfully but then went back to Dan and Phil and we watched until the rising sun poked through the horizon.I smiled at a sleeping Alex snoring softly and I slowly and succeeded got out of the bunk only when I got to the kitchen I fell on my face with a thud.

"Shit!!"I yelled laughing and Alex ran into the kitchen with a worried look.

"Summer!Are you alright?"Alex said frantically and picked me up off the floor.

  Ever since the night at the park Alex has been really protective of me and I find it adorable.But there are times where it wasn't.It'll probably stop when my stitches are out so I can do a lot more which I was grateful for.I also remembered that there was only a few weeks left of tour and I was happy to be going home back to my room and my bed.

After Alex checked me out to see if I was okay the other guys came into the room looking at me with big grins on their idiotic faces.I laughed and Alex looked at them as if to say 'it's not what it looks like.'He got up from the ground and got me a pack of pop tarts and then they left to go to sound check and I was alone on the bus once more.Alex came back to the bus and kissed me passionately before leaving again and I sat there wonder what the hell was that all about and chuckled to myself.