Chapter Fourteen-Date Night With Alex

(Summer's Pov)
After the set Alex walked up to me with a smile on his face.Our fingers entwined as soon as he got up to me and our lips met.

"Get some!"the other three guys yelled at the same time.

Alex and I started laughing our butts off due to the other three and he had a clever idea.

"Hey,I wanted to know do you want to get dinner later?"Alex asked and I nodded my head a little bit.

Alex kissed me one more time before he walked to where the other boys were.Smiling,I walked back to the guys tour bus and picked out what I was going to wear for dinner tonight.I picked out a Fall Out Boy crop top,black ripped skinny jeans,black studded boots,And a cat ear beanie because why not.The boys came in a little bit after and I went and changed in the bathroom.

Once I came out I noticed Alex looking at me with a surprised look and I laughed.

"Holy crap Summer,you look fantastic!"Alex said and i blushed.

Alex shook out of his trance and asked if I was ready to go.I said I was ready and we went out to our car.Alex opened the door for me and I got in and he got into the driver seat and put the key into the ignition and then we were off.

"So where going?"I asked and Alex smiled.

"Just a little Italian restaurant that's about a couple miles away so hope you like Italian."He said and i nodded.

We pulled into a parking space and got out.Alex and I walked in and took hold of my hand.

"Hi,table for two?"the hostess asked and Alex nodded.

We followed the lady to our booth and she took our drink orders then walked away.Alex was looking at me like I was the only girl on earth for him and I smiled.

"So..." I said as I trailed off and Alex only laughed.

"Summer it's okay if your having a hard time talking i understand."Alex said and I nodded.

"I meant to say what do you think of Warped so far this year and I know we've only been to one venue but still."I said and he laughed again.

"It's actually a pretty good year this year I was honestly surprised."Alex said and I laughed.

The lady took our food orders when she brought our drinks and walked away again.Alex and I sat there awkwardly but we gave each other small smiles from across the table.I liked this comfortable silence though so it didn't bug me as much.When the lady brought our food I was happy to eat and so was Alex.We sat there making funny faces at each other.

After we were done eating,Alex paid and we went back to the bus and we crawled in my bunk that was under Alex's and watched The Nightmare Before Christmas. We both fell asleep in my bunk cuddled up to each other and I loved it.