Chapter Twenty-Seven-Telling Alex

(Alex's POV)

  Summer has been acting a little weird lately.She has been avoiding me in some way and it's hurting me.I walked up to her and Jack shook his head as if telling me to leave her alone but thank god we were going home tomorrow and I can finally talk to her.

*the next morning*

I woke up to our bus parked outside of the airport and I was happy to finally just go home and release the stresses of tour.We got on our plane and headed for home.

(Summer's Pov)

  We finally got home and I headed to my room which looked untouched and I set my suitcase down and sat on my bed crying into my hands.What kept going through my mind was 'How at I going to tell Alex?'

"Summer are you okay?"Alex asked running over to me.

I looked at him and smiled slightly and said "I don't know babe."

  He hugged me and then I finally summed up the courage to tell him.

"Babe,I have something important to tell you."I said closing my puffy red eyes.

He let go and looked at me confused and said "what's the matter?"

I breathed deeply and said "I'm pregnant and the baby is yours."

Alex looked at me shocked then his face turned into a big exciting smile and he got up spinning me around.He put me down and kissed me deeply and I kissed back smiling.

  That night we were coming up with names for the baby and we decided if it was a boy we would name him Alex Thomas Gaskarth and if it was a girl it would be Brielle Nicole Gaskarth.We had finally decided to tell the others except Jack because he already knew.Alex smiled taking me by the hand and leading me downstairs to where the other guys were arguing over which movie was better and I just rolled my eyes.

"Hey guys we have something important to tell you!"Alex yelled jumping on Jack who was laughing and then he looked at me to give the news as did the others.

Smiling I said "I'm pregnant."and Zack and Rian went nuts.

  Zack came over and bearhugged me and Rian picked me up bridle style and spun me around.I laughed the entire time and finally I kept getting notifications from twitter and saw that the guys had posted about me being pregnant and tagged me in it.I laughed and rolled my eyes with a smile.

I finally decided it was time for bed and said good night to the guys and went upstairs and changed into some pajamas and got under the covers.A few minutes later the bed shifted and I felt an arm wrap around me and I smile knowing that my future husband was there right with me every step of the way.