I was only 6 years old

I am Nicole. I am 6 years old, I have 5 brothers and 5 sisters sadly they are all older than me. All born by the same mother..sadly.

Angel (22)
Christopher (21)
Jolon (20)
Chayton (19)
Diami(18)twins/
Diani (18)
Aleshanee(17)
Aiyita(17)
Aiyana (16)
Taya (15)
Nicole (14)

Well that's their ages right now...not all are twins, diani and diami are twins and that's it, when my mom had aleshanee she was not fully pregnant with aiyita which yes is possible and the same thing happened with Taya but she wanted to be done after her but she had me. I was the only mistake besides the first 4.

At the age of 6 I was suppose to feed the pigs, we lived on a farm at the time and we all had chores. The boys had outside chores, fixing the cars and building stuff and feeding the animals, the girls were suppose to cook and clean inside and take care of themselves, but my mom...she didn't like me, I was a mistake and she never did want me, my father loved me and helped me with my chores and my mom would scold him, I was trouble, my mom would beat me and scream at me and sometimes even not feed me, my siblings would give me some of theirs secretly but my mom always caught them.

By the age of 7, I was feeding the pigs one time in the rain and I got distracted by a cat that just appeared out of no where and I chased it. I slipped in the mud and I was covered from head to toe. I walked inside quickly finishing my chores and my mom screamed when she seen me, which caught everyone's attention.

She grabbed me by my hair and pushed me back outside in the rain and had dad sprayed me with the cold hose. He apologized and kissed my forehead. Mom had my bags ready and by the front door Angel, Christopher and Jolon were all crying which I didn't understand. My mom had called someone to pick me up and I hadn't seen them since.