PART 1/My family

My name is Nicole. I am 14 years old, basically I was sent to an orphanage boarding school, they taught us how to fight, I know how to box, cook food from 1-5 star meals. I know how to babysit 1-8 kids from the ages of infant to 12 years old. I know how to nurse a sick child/baby or an elder. I know how to do make up and hair, I cut and style my own hair along with my eyebrows and makeup. I was so much trouble there. I had great grades, I just couldn't listen, I snuck out and I got a couple tattoos, I smoke pot and I drink, stopped drinking at the age of 13 it just didn't help anything with the past. At the age of 10 I met a guy, at the age 11 I started dating him. At the age of 12 he became really abusive. I have trust issues, I couldn't use my self defense on him because his guys would always hold me down as he beat me and burned me with his cigarettes. He still controls me to this day.

They didn't want to kick me out but I caused so much trouble so they called a relative, I gave my 'ex' boyfriend the middle finger before hoping into the taxi and being brought to the plane and being flown home.

I noticed a sign saying "Nicole" I walked towards a young lady "hey Nicole I'm your dad's girlfriend Sara" she said smiling as I smirked "what happened the evil bitch" she laughed "that bitch left 3 years ago, your daddy beat the shit outta her and now he's in prison as a throne. I talk to him every week and every time I go he says it was worth it but he wishes to see your face once more." My heart sunk at the last sentence, "I miss him" I said frowning "it's okay, you can cry" she said, I laughed and shook my head "1 thing you should know about me is that, I don't cry in front of people" I said. As she nodded and drove off to the house.

"So what'd you do to get kicked out?" She asked "well I was tested positive for drugs, tattoos and behavior." She laughed "you got tested positive for drugs?" She laughed as I nodded chuckling "yea I got arrested for it 3 days ago and that was it they said "where calling your father" and I shrugged whatever and went with it, I mean it wasn't a bad school. I had good grades and I passed everything it's just my behavior" she nodded "yea...it's the way you grew up before you got there. You took your anger and behavior issues out there and you just wanted to explore i mean don't get me wrong, when I grew up I had the same issues and my step mom tried to get me to trust her but nothing really worked so if you think of me that way I get it" I shook my head "no your totally right I mean" I laughed "I have nothing to hate you about" she nodded "your right about that" we pulled in and the driveway and I couldn't help but gasp "oh my" I said "I know I helped your dad moved and the girls and guys just love coming here.....oh and um we have a couple Appointments tomorrow." She said pointing to her teeth and eyes.

Oh I didn't tell you? I have braces and glasses. They were another flaw I was known for. I have a fat ass and a leg gap. I have a big bust but a flat stomach, I had thick thighs and an hour glass. I had an amazing body and I looked great. Besides my face.

"And I have a couple presents for you, you and your siblings are going shopping tomorrow so...oh and your brothers...all except for diami..there in the marines...they leave next week for deployment" She pulled out and couple huge boxes from a closet "and I thought you were so adorable when you were little besides the bruises but If i was your mom I'd spoil you, so here." She said

"All the kids are at school besides the 4 which should be here any second"

I opened the huge box and I had a ton of gift cards of my favorite places; I had 20 PINK& VS loaded with thousands of dollars, especially from Hollister. I had gift cards from a hair salon. I gasped and screamed and hugged her tight "oh and I got you a bunch more". I opened the others and an iPhone 6 and apple lap top were inside. I gaped "if your wondering how I earned all this money I'm a stipper" I smirked "so your saying there's a stripper pole in here somewhere?" I asked as she nodded and laughed "yes and I'm saving up money to bail your father out" I hugged her "thanks" she smiled

I went up stairs and I took all my clothes and I rolled them outside, I put them over the fire pit and poured gasoline over them; I took out my lighter and set it on fire and watched as it went up in flames.

"Where'd you get the lighter?" 4 older guys asked as the walked around me, they were in red or black tee shirts I smirked "a friend" they smiled right back....I recognize that smile... Christopher

"Hey Christopher" I said He looked at me confused as I walked back inside and into Sara's arms.

"Do they know who I am?" She shook her head "they remember you they just don't recognize you, they talk about you all the time" I smiled "don't tell them...let them figure it out on their own" I said. "Okay"

"Instead of me going with them shopping, could I go with you?" I asked as she smiled and nodded "of course" I watched the guys talk outside as 1 more guy and 5 more girls join them as they laughed.

"My family"