Tour

NICOLE's POV
I woke up and took another shower, I brushed my teeth and washed my face.

I put on my leggings which made my ass and thigh look huge but sexy and a bra with just a Nike sweater over it, I straightened my hair and pinned a bump on the top of my head, I put on a smokey eye with a winged eye liner. And baby lip Chapstick.

I walked down stairs with my back pack and duffle bag. I grabbed my tea and walked down stairs "Awee she's starting her first day of 'school' today" chayton said said in a baby voice and winked "shut up chayton" I whined.

I slipped on my Nike sandals and grabbed my phone and got into moms SUV with Taya and Aiyana, mom drove us to school as chayton jolon Christopher and angel watched the kids all day. Or until mom got home from bartending. But first she was singing me up for school

"Welcome, Nicole. I am Riley I am the principal. If there's any questions concerns or problem come to me. My assistant will hand you your schedule along with your locker number and combination as I will talk to your mother about school policy. Which we will catch us together. Once you have your locker stuff figured out and set up please come back and we'll have a talk" she said shaking my hand and I nodded and walked off.

My locker was a tall red locker. I had to step inside and put the rack on the top hooks and the other rack on the bottom. I placed my binders on the top rack and my back pack and duffle back on the bottom rack with extra stuff on the bottom. I was about to turn around but a hand was on my locker "hello short stack" a familiar voice said I turned around and there was Antonio. "Hey cluster cock" I said winking.

"Ah you came up with a new nick name" he said "I don't like it" I shrugged "gotta be fair sometime eh" I said smiling "your such a smart ass" he smirked "I like it" I laughed "your funny but thanks" he made a sizzling noise with his mouth "oh and a bit of a big attitude, such a turn on. I'm hard" I rolled my eyes "your such a liar. Asshole" I said "and you are a stubborn brat" he said crossing his arms "Yano I didn't really catch your name..what was it?" He asked

"Nicole" I frowned "ah so your are the bloods baby sister" he said eyeing me "yep I guess so" I smiled "so my plan was simple, get you under my arm, making you fall for me, and then pushing you and breaking your heart but then I'm just being notified by my smart senses that it's a bad idea and in the end someone could kill me" he said trying to make a point

"ah I'm guessing your plan isn't going to work out. And it TURNS out your burnt brain cells are regenerating good thinking" he smiled "we must've got on the wrong foot. Friends?" He asked holding out his hand I looked him up and down "don't touch me" I said slamming my locker shut walking back towards the office. Leaving him stunned.

"So my rules are simple as any other school you have probably been too" I shook my head "nope, at my school we lived there. I was In Brazil for 9 years I wasn't suppose to come back until I was 18 but I got kicked out for tattoos and getting arrested, we learned to box kick ababy sit and all kinds of learning. I am a straight a student and rules are nothing to me" I smirked "well honey here. We're quiet different if your not on time. It's detention. Homework not ready and corrected. It's detention. Fooling around in the halls it's detention. Talking while the teacher is talking. It's detention. And yes there's a couple warnings but detention is different see we have military trainers. and if you screw up for a period, it's push ups for 50 mins straight. Isd all day? Your working out non stop. So I suggest you be on your best behavior because Alexandria won't take foul behavior." She said looking at me with strict eyes as I nodded scared.

"Your mother mentioned you were interested in the dance team? Well there is one more spot and we are high class competition against other schools, would you like to see some videos?" She asked as I nodded, the video was called studio 19. We will rock you and Oml I was In love "you guys are amazing I would love to join" I said "that's amazing I will tell the instructors immediately. I think that's all for today thank you for joining Alexandria high school and I hope to see you October 6th" she shook hands as I walked out the doors and out to the car I looked up on the second floor where eyes were burning in the back of my head. Antonio...