Boy or girl?

NICOLE's POV
I was waiting in my hospital bed off the wires and trying to walk, a nurse was my assistance.

"Alrighty the big news everyone was waiting for" the doctor said with a big smile "congratulations ms Nicole you are pregnant, now there are some options for you there is abortion, adoption, or your keeping it..your choice" he gave me a long look, mom looked at me "it's your choice" she said, I nodded "I'm gonna keep it, I know how to take care of infants and toddlers" I said as the doctor smiled "amazing we gave a bright future for this baby. We are giving you a planner, to keep track of when you need updates on shots, we can give you a list of baby sitters. A list of food the baby eats all the way up to 10 years old, we are giving you a discount on play pens, a crib, car seats, baby clothes" he said as I smiled "wow amazing thank you I really appreciate it" he nodded "so I wanted to discuss your schedule with school and work. Your 15 you have an adult job. You go to school full time and a straight A student." He smiled "right so from 8am to 3pm I have school, but Monday Wednesday and Friday I have work from 7pm to 10pm" he nodded "and after school who's all at home?" He asked mom "well now that school is starting back up soon and everyone in the house has jobs no one will be" she sad "and everyone has kids. There's this one, a 9 month year old, 2 1 year olds, 3 two year olds, 3 3 year olds, a 4 year old, 2 5 year olds, and a 6 year old." He nodded impressed "and I'm sure in the future there's gonna be more" she nodded her head side to side as everyone nodded their heads "maybe, I mean we love to have kids around cause they are really funny sweet and cute and their all cousins so they get along sometimes I mean Alexis the oldest is getting to the age we're she's realizing there gonna be more kids and she's gonna wanna have other friends besides her family, she wants someone her age" the doctor nodded "right right and we can have 2 baby sitters at your house or we can check out a near by day care" we nodded "well I suppose the easiest way is to go to a day care" we all agreed.

"So a couple few many discounts for her and we can get the right plan ready for the baby" I smiled and got into my sweatpants and a loose tee shirt. "Thank you" I said grabbing my phone and purse. We got Taya and Aiyana's kids in the car with mom

"Hey you guys this means we can go shopping again and Nicole is pregnant" Aiyana squealed "omg what are the guys gonna think?" Taya asked. My heart sunk, what's dad gonna think?

I'm a mom, at 15 years old

I got home and went upstairs and paced in my room, I'm pregnant, it's all that went through my mind.

Oh my gosh. I'm pregnant. I turned around and a worried Ryan stood there. "Hey you okay?" He asked coming forward "no no I'm not, Ryan I'm pregnant" he looked at me shocked "your pregnant? How..." He asked "I.. I was raped" I said with tears streaming down my face, "who" he asked angrily "who Nicole" I shook my head "I wish I knew I really wish I did" I frowned "I'll find out myself" he ran out

"Ryan" I yelled mom rushed in "baby what wrong?!" She asked looking around frantically I shook my head as tears streamed down my face as I sat in my window seal. "It's gonna be okay darling I promise" she said hugging me and rocking me back and forth. "I'm scared" I said "I'm so scared what if the baby doesn't live, what if someone attacks me, what if the school hates me and calls me name-"

"Hey hey don't think like that, baby if you want I can home school you if ou want" she suggested "no.." I said shaking my head "I'll be fine" I said "honey I'm getting really worried, who are you talking too?" She said looking at me in the eyes "Ryan" I said "his name is Ryan, he gave me these necklaces, he's my best friend" I said she shook her head "honey I don't hear anyone else, I don't think there's anyone there..." I looked at her strange "you don't believe me?" I asked "no no I do it's just...are you sure there's someone there?" She asked.

I heard my phone ringing, it was Antonio. "Hello?" I answered picking up.

"Nicole? Where have you been I haven't seen you since the party? Are you okay? Did you get arrested too?" He asked worriedly

"No no I, I was put in the hospital" I answered "what?! Why??" He asked

"Antonio...I was raped...I was put in the hospital for stitches" I said "oh my god I'm so sorry I should've never let that happen I'm a horrible friend" he said with sadness in his voice "don't worry I'm gonna be fine, I'm at home I'm with mom don't worry" I said

"Okay...when can I see you?" He asked "I don't think any time soon" I said "why?" He asked "I need to rest, I'm sorry....I'll call you when I can be seen" he sighed "alright be safe" he said "I will" we hung up and I cuddled with mom "who was that?" She asked "a friend from school" I answered

Anyone have any idea who raped Nicole??