First day was...I'll give it a 6

NICOLE's POV
I took a quick shower and washed my face and brushed my teeth.

I got Dressed in ripped jeans, my black and neon pink Mary Jane sweater. I straightened my hair and put on a winged eyeliner with mascara and Chapstick I grabbed my tea from my momma like always and put Tyler in his car seat who was still sound asleep. I put our bags in the car and quickly kissed Jeremiah goodbye.

I drove to school, and got out with a blanket draped on Tyler body. Everyone around me wanted to see his little face I nodded and had them pass him around. I had Aiyana hold him while I ran out and grabbed his car seat, he was 5 months old.

I put him in his car seat and set him by my locker and opened it putting my bags inside grabbing my books and his diaper bag and carried him to my class. He was hungry so he started whining. I had a classmate hold a blanket inform of me so the students in front of me couldn't see since I was in the back of he class.

I thanked her as I breast fed Tyler. Classes were pretty awkward trying to feed and distract Tyler because most students would pay attention to the baby instead of the teacher.

School was going by really fast already it's the end of September, the school has been getting along with Tyler and getting use to him whining and him being in the classes.

Sometimes not all the time would I have to leave the class room to calm him down. Jeremiah worked while I was at school so when I got home I'd give him Tyler and leave for work.

I was downstairs watching tv with Jeremiah and Tyler, because it was a Saturday we didn't have work or school.

I was at moms obviously, I move out when I finish school. I heard shuffling in the doorway and around the corner came chayton, I gasped and handed Tyler to Jeremiah and jumped in chayton's arms "I've missed you so much" the girls squealed and hugged all the others. I noticed dad and made my way to him and held onto him "your growing up so fast.." He said "this is only my 4th time seeing you..." He said with tears streaming down his face "I worry everyday that I might not see your beautiful face because of what happened. I'm so sorry baby girl" I sobbed into his arms "dad you don't have to keep apologizing it's over with im safe. I'm protected while your not here. Even when you are here I still am" he nodded and combed my head with his fingers I know "but I still worry" I nodded "I understand daddy, I do too, everyday" I said with bloodshot eyes. "How's work and school" he asked

I shrugged "it's not bad when I go to school Jeremiah goes to work, when I get off school Jeremiah comes home takes Tyler and I go to work so we figured out a plan" he nodded "good job" he said kissing my forehead "where's my grandson" he asked as almost all of the kids ran to him. He gave each a hug but held Clayton (Taya's boy) and Tyler in his arms.

I looked around and thought. So much has changed. I was in Brazil, I came here, I met my brothers basically for the first time I reunited with my dad. I have a loving mothers, a child. My first actual boyfriend, I've been arrested, hospitalized for than 2 times. My best friend...is in jail, my other best friend left..a year ago..

I'm pretty sure I WAS seeing things even though I look down on the dog tags and I think of Ryan all the time.

I have the most confusing life I said shaking my head did Katie make it out of the institution?? Idk..she was crazy but a good friend.

I looked at myself in the mirror, look at who I've become. A mother, a daughter, a friend, worried thing about it is that I'm 16 years old.