Diamonds are a girls best friend..right?

NICOLE's POV
It was the night before my first day of school. I honestly was really nervous but I also gave no fucks cause I just wanna get my degree and get the hell outta here even though I'm in the 9th grade and I'm one of the youngest.

I was down stairs and hugging my brothers letting tears fall, they leave for deployment tomorrow morning, I wasn't ready I just got them back. I cried and walked back upstairs as they finished packing.

I just took a shower and I washed my face and put a mask on so my skin would be soft tomorrow. I heard a knock on my window. "Yano you can come in whenever. Just not when I'm sleeping" he laughed "alright. So tomorrow is the big day huh?" He asked smirking "yea I'm really nervous." I said shaking my hair so wet hair club everywhere. "I'm gonna dye my hair tonight." I smirked. I grabbed the dye. "Purple, red, royal blue, yellow, green, orange, light blue, pink neon and brownish red dye" Ryan's eyes went wide and grabbed the boxes

"Your dying you hair 10 different colors?!" He sad "yes but in the dark only the neon will show but in the light only brownish will be noticeable" he nodded.

I put in the brownish red color all over in my hair, and kept it in for 30 mins. I blasted music with Ryan and belly danced "I didn't know you knew how to belly dance" I shrugged I've done it since I was 9 years old. I've became a pro" I winked. After 30 mins I took it off and had rinsed my hair.

I grabbed random parts of my hair and put Royal blue. Pink. And all those colors and kept them in for 30 mins.

I cut my hair so in the back it looks like a V but I still have my bangs and fluffy hair

"Wow your hair looks amazing" I smiled and turned lights on and off. "Thanks" I said smiling at my work. I put the dye back in their boxes and put them in and box and put them on the top shelf In my bathroom. "So I wanted to give you something" he came up to me and held a Kay's jewelers box.

Inside was a dog tag with a picture of neon blue marijuana sign on it. It was really cool! "Omg Ryan where'd you get this??" I asked "I got it from a buddy I knew for $20 thought you might like it" I gasped and shook my head "no I can't it's yours!" He shook his head "no it's fine take it" I picked it up and he put it on "are you sure?" I asked unsure "yea you look rad with it on" I blushed "awe thank you" I hugged him as a knock was on my door "Nicole? Who are you talking to?" Mom asked trying to open the locked door "no one I'm talking to myself" I said "Ryan go before my brothers come, thanks for the necklace"

"Nicole your worrying me open this door" jolons voice said "okay one second!"

"Okay your welcome I'll come back tomorrow night to see how school went" I nodded "okay see Ya" I whispered "Nicole!" Christophers voice yelled. I shut the window and made my way to the door and heard them 'whisper' "idk she was doing this the other night should we put cameras in her room?" Mom suggested, I opened my door "hi" I said with a bright smile. Christ and jolon came in and searched the whole place again. I rolled my eyes "your not gonna find anything" they stared at me as mom turned me around

"Your worrying me. Like crazy who are you letting in the house with out my permission?" I shook my head "no one I swear!" She sighed and looked at the boys and nodded. They gave my hugs and told me to behave before They headed out the door "what'd you do?" She shook her head "nothing go to bed we'll talk about this later okay?" I sighed "I like what you did with your hair it's pretty" I smiled "thanks"

"Leave this door open" she said as I nodded and washed my face and took an extra bath in cold water. Yes I take baths in cold water. "They think I'm crazy" I sighed and whispered to myself as I dragged the razor across my wrist

Tomorrow is the big day and I'm gonna slay