I Promise...

Grace P.O.V
The girlfriends arrived, and I noticed Dean had disappeared.
'Where's dean?' I asked Dayl. He just shrugged his shoulders.
'He went out for something. I don't know what?' Brendan said as he came through the patio doors. I gave a confused look but let it pass. I went back to greeting the girlfriends. I was talking to Eloise, I was closet to her in person but she never really texted me. I kept in touch with jess the most, but she had disappeared, probably getting fanta or something. Becca was tryna climb the tree faster then Dayl. Why does that not surprise me?
There was a knock at the door and cian jumped of his phone and ran for it.
'Never seen him run that fast before,' Eloise laughed. Cian walked back out with the girl from the bumper cars.
'Hey you remember, Cara-Rose from the bumper cars a few months back.' Cian said showing the girl from the ride.
'Hey, I'm Grace, this is Eloise and the one in the tree is Becca, with Dayl, don't know where the other lads are,' I said to her. She smiled and nodded. Eloise grabbed her arm and dragged her to the spare seat, she looked mortified but soon settled down into our conversation. Brendan came out with Louise and a load of drinks. Josh and Jess came over the fence, no idea what they doing but oh well.
'Grace, can I speak to you,' Dean appeared at the door. I walked over to him and followed him inside. He handed me a box. It was a necklace with a ring on it, inside the ring was I promise...
'I've got one the same. Its to show what ever happens between us, we can still be there for each other, even if we haven't spoken in years, which wouldn't happen,' he added. I smiled, giving it him to put on my neck.
'I love it, thank you,' I said. He lead me back outside. Becca was at the bottom of the tree shouting to Dayl.
'I promise I'll catch you,' she sighed. I looked up to see Dayl clinging on for dear life.
'I'm going to die. I'm going to die,' he was shouting.
'They are definitely weird them two,' I laughed as I grabbed a burger from the plate.
'Yep' he said popping the 'p'. I looked back over to see the two idiots had disappeared. There was a laugh from behind and as I turned round a bucket of ice cold water was thrown over me.
'OMG! I'm gonna get you back Cronin,' I yelled.
'It wasn't I,' Cronin said in a weird voice. I looked over to Becca who had the look of a guilty puppy.
'He made me,' she said pointing to Cronin. Dean appeared in the doorway, didn't even realize he had gone, and poured the bucket over them both.
'Hey!' They shouted. I laughed and walked over to dean. He put his arm round my waist as we watched them two running round the garden.
'One day, we are gonna be stood like this, but with our own kids,not these two,' dean said. I smiled, but doubted it.

//////////////////
Hey, sorry no updates in ages. Hope you like this one. Thanks.

~Rebecca