its been a few months

Graces P.O.V

Its been a few months since everything happened. Leen has settled in well, Becca's coming out of hospital today and other then that nothing has changed. You can tell its getting better, we are all much happier. Sat in the kitchen waiting for Dayl to bring Becca home from the hospital.
'You all excited' Brendan said as he sat down.
'Yeah, she's gonna love what we did to the place,' Cian laughed. We looked at him confused.
'Well, its clean for once, we actually tidied up for her,' he laughed.
'You have a point,' Ryan laughed looking around. The door opened and we all cheered. Becca walked in laughing
'Wow guys, love what you did to the place?' She laughed.
'Told you all,' cian said. 'Glad your back, its been quiet and I've missed you,' he wrapped her in a hug.
'Yeah yeah, let me see my friends,' she laughed and pushed him out the way. He pretended to be heart broken, but she just stuck her tongue out and walked over to us and the girls.
'Hey, we really need a night without this lot,' she laughed giving us all a hug.
'You've only just walked in and she's already fed up of us,' Josh frowned.
'Missed ya to,' Ryan laughed.
'Who's this? I'm Becca hey,' she said walking over to Leen.
'She's staying with us for a while, I'll explain more later. Now we are going to celebrate, by ordering pizza and playing just dance,' I grabbed her arm and bought her into the front room.
'Go on then dayl, I'll have ya a dance since you always go on about how good your skills are,' Becca said to dayl in a competitive way. We decided to have a tournament. 
Brendan won.
'How?!?' Dayl complained.
'How did you beat me?!?' He continued. Ding~dong

'Pizzas here,' josh and cian raced to the door. Dean grabbed my waist and pulled my close to him..I looked at him. He just smiled. I smiled back.
'Incoming,' josh dived on the sofa landing on us both.
'Here's your pizza,' he gave dean the box then struggled to get of. We gave him a shove so he fell on the floor.
'Fine be like that,' he said grumpily.
'Let's play truth or dare,' Ryan suggested. We all sat in the circle.
'So, Becca truth or dare,' josh asked.
'Why am I first? But dare' she laughed.
'Aileen go,'
'Er... Climb to the very top of the tree out back,' leen said.
'Sure' she said getting up and walking outside.
'Time limit coz we know you can do it,'
'1 minute' dayl said. She stuck her fingers up at him. I timed her.
'Three, two, one go,' she climbed. She had 5 seconds left and she reached the top. Aileen looked shocked.
"Grace, truth or dare,' dayl said.
'Truth,' I nodded.
' worst fear,' dean asked.
'Losing the things I love most,' I said.
'Aww cute,' Eloise smiled giving me a hug. We continued this for about an hour. Learning many things about each other.
We've been through a lot, but these are some of the people I could never live without.

////////////
Hey guys sorry for not updating, idk if I'll be able to carry on. This story probably won't last a lot longer because of stuff in my life. I'm sorry. I will bring it to an end. I'm sorry its so sudden but I don't think I can handle doing this as well as everything else.
Thank you.

~Rebecca Smith