Arrested

Ryan's P.O.V
I was getting really worried. Josh has come back saying the Grace wasn't at home and that her phone was of. Dean was stable but not awake and Brendan was still fighting. The knife had punctured his liver and the wound was very deep. The doctors wouldn't say anymore. I was waiting outside Brendan's room as we were not allowed in. I hadn't slept or eaten since it happened and neither had the other lads. Cian and Dayl has gone back to officially give statements and not returned.

Dayl P.O.V
It was at the police station that we saw Grace. She was being forcefully pulled out of the car. Her hands behind her back.
'Hey, what have you arrested her for?' I shouted to the officers.
'Attempted murder,' they said. I stared at cian.
'She hasn't done anything,'
'According to the people you told us stabbed you, she was the cause,' they argued.
'No, we stook up for her that's all,' cian argued. Grace looked at your us, pleading for help. It was clear she had been crying. We decided not to leave until she was free, it was a good few hours.

Grace P.O.V
I don't know. I hadn't done anything and I was being arrested. I saw cian and dayl and wondered why they were here. I looked at them silently begging for them to help me. I heard them argue that I was innocent, which I was, and say that they weren't leaving until I was free. I told the officers how the dude went my school, bullied me and hated me. And how dean was amazing, he was nice and helped me so much and so were the rest of them. They checked my story and phone and decided I wasn't planning on killing anyone and I pointed out the person cian and dayl did as well. I walked out, tears streaming down my face, tired and really wanting dean. Dayl ran up to me and wrapped me in a hug. Cian soom joined.
'I'm sorry. Its all my fault. You should just leave me and tell the lads I hope you do well and get better,' I cried and moved away.
'No. Don't blame yourself. We chose to start the fight. And we really want you here.dean needs you,' they said taking me to the car. I relunctantly got in and we were of to the hospital.

/////////
Hey, I updated again. Sorry its so bad. But still hope you enjoy it, I promise it will get better and I'll speed it up. I will try to update more often. Thanks

~Rebecca