.

Graces P.O.V
It wasnt late when me and Dean decided to come inside. It was cooling down outside and there was a definite storm coming. Becca and Dayl were running round playing football and the others just talking.
'Hey, Dean, I was thinking we should all stay over, watch movies, and make a giant camp bed out of quilts, blankets and pillows down here,' I said.
'That sounds great. Later on we can order pizza,' he said and went to tell the others.
Eloise, Louise, Jess, Ryan, Bren, Josh all came in and and started on the bed. Singing and walking like the dwarfs as they went. The others were tidying the garden. I went to look in the cupboard for drinks and snacks. None.
'Do you guys have any food?' I asked looking at Dayl.
'Probably not,' he laughed.  I sighed.
'Dean, I'm going to the shop for drinks and snacks.' I shouted upstairs.
'There's some money by the fridge take that,' he shouted down.
'Becca, fancy a walk to the shop?'
'Sure I need a few things anyway for my flat,' she said coming inside and washing her hands. She grabbed her bag and we left.

Skip walk to the shop

In the shop we got a small trolley and went round putting random stuff in. After filling the trolley we decided best go pay. We paid and then made our way home. It wasn't a long walk and we walked in a comfortable silence. Becca opened the door.
'We are home bit*he' she shouted. I laughed and shook my head. Somehow the lads didn't hear so she went and scared the shit out of them all by turning the lights of and attacking them. They were not impressed to say the least.
'To say sorry for her behavior I brought food,' I announced. The living room was all made up and Dean had managed to put the lion king on, much to everyone's annoyance. We settled down, the food in bowls, each with our other half and watched Lion King.

Skip movie

'Everyone get up I'm ordering pizza,' Dean shouted. Jess, Becca, dayl, Brendan and Josh all shot up at once.
'I want pizza,' they shouted like kids.
'I've never had pizza,' Cara-Rose said.
'What!?!' We exclaimed.
'Well your in for a treat then,' Cian said wrapping his arm round her. There was a chorus of awws. She buried her head in his chest. 
'Pepperoni, Hawaiian, Meat Feast ' Dean asked.
'Sure, we got loads of food here as well,' I said. The others agreed and Josh went to make some coffee and tea. What else would you expect. 

Whilst dean was ordering we decided to have a game of would you rather. This was going to be fun.
'Pizza will be here within half an hour,' Dean came in closely on followed by Josh who handed out the brews.

///////////////
Hey guys, sorry about the title I couldn't think of one. Also sorry about slow updates. Imma try and make my updates longer, and more frequent but I'm going into year 10 soon so I won't have as much time. Anyways hope you like and I promise to try update more often.
Thanks for reading and remember to carry on voting and commenting.
Thanks seeya

~Rebecca