Chapter 9

Grinding her ass into his crotch, Camila didn't stop her seductive dancing since she had let the yucky boy slide his hands over her body. Camila turned around to face the unnamed boy as they pushed their bodies together and danced in sync. He slithered his hands down to Camila's ass as he groped it aggressively and peppered sloppy kisses on her delicate neck. Camila titled her head towards Lauren's direction and shot her a small wink, which sent rage through Lauren's body. First, Camila was dancing for her and now she was grinding up against some random guy. The guy leaned in to kiss Camila on the lips. No, Camila didn't want some dirty guy being her first kiss. She was suddenly saved once she felt a force pull her out of the embrace as Lauren had marched between them both and yanked the smaller girl out into the hall.

"You fucking... slut." Lauren's voice came out slurred as she stumbled unable to find a good balance on her own two feet, but leaned in close to the smaller girl.

"Wh-what?" Camila asked, completely taking back by Lauren's words as she smelt the strong liquor scent on her warm breath.

"Grinding on him, trying to make me jealous... well it didn't work." The taller girl muttered, putting her arm up on the wall and holding herself up from falling over.

"You're drunk, so I'm going back in there and getting that guy's number." Camila glared as she shoved pass Lauren and marching over to the boy in the living room.

Lauren inhaled deeply as she punched the wall in anger, collecting a few weird stares from the people around her. She staggered pass everyone, falling into the kitchen and scanning the place for Zayn and Michael. She tugged on Zayn's arm, once she found him, he turned to her, giving Lauren all his attention. She whispered in his ear as his eyes lit up with excitement and mischievous. He explained the thing to Michael as he agreed by nodding his head with a small smirk. Lauren strutted out of the kitchen and into the living room as the two muscular guys followed her. She tilted to her head to the sleazy guy from before and leaned back on the wall as she observed the next events.

Zayn clicked his knuckles, before pouncing on the boy who was, yet again, grinding up against Camila. Startled, Camila jumped back, watching Zayn repeatedly hit the guy he had pinned below him. Michael kicked the guy's stomach letting Zayn do most of the work, whilst Camila yelled worryingly tugging on Zayn to get off of the helpless boy. The guy soon coughed up blood and that was the warning sign for Zayn to stop, which he did. Michael and Zayn fled the scene and rushed back into the kitchen, whilst Lauren grinned widely receiving evil glares off Camila.

Camila needed to help this guy, it was her fault why he got beat up in the first place. She picked the boy up as he wrapped his arm around her neck and they both staggered out of the living room.

"This isn't over." Camila glared at Lauren, who carelessly shrugged her shoulder and did her signature smirk.

Camila helped the injured boy up the stairs, once they had left the living room, and sat him down on top of the toilet lid as Camila shut the bathroom door. She searched for a first aid kit, which she found under the skin and looked for bacterial wipes.

"Sorry for ruining your night." The guy said with a sad smile as Camila dabbed the tissue over the cut on his left cheek.

"Don't apologise, it wasn't your fault." Camila said softly as she put a plaster over the cut and wiped up the blood by his nose. "What's you're name, by the way?"

"Austin Mahone, what's yours?" He asked politely, returning the question as Camila binned the unclean tissues she had used on Austin's face.

"Camila Cabello." She said with a slight proud tone to her voice as they both stood up and exited the bathroom.

"Well, I'll see you, Camila Cabello and thanks for the help." Austin smiled as he kissed her cheek confidently, causing her to blush madly and Austin went down stairs.

Little did they know, Lauren was blending in with the upstairs crowd, watching them when they exited the bathroom. God, the jealousy ran through her veins and fogged her sanity. She didn't want to think anymore. Lauren stumbled down to the kitchen and pulled out another bottle of spirits, then hogged it to herself. Ally had finally found her best friend and she was chugging a bottle of jack Daniels, classic.

"What are you doing?" Ally yelled, yanking the bottle from her sore lips as Lauren glared at her, almost falling over by standing still.

Lauren shrugged as she grabbed the bottle back off Ally, marching back up the stairs where she'd spend the rest of the night feeling sorry for herself. She stumbled into one of the bedrooms and saw Camila sat on one of double beds. Lauren squinted her eyes confusingly as she shut the door and startled Camila, making her stand up quickly. Lauren huffed heavily as she threw the bottle on to the bed and paced over to Camila.

"You're my fucking slut." Lauren muttered as she smashed her lips onto Camila's soft ones and pushed her back on the bed.

Camila was speechless. Well, how could she speak when Lauren wouldn't part from her lips? She had stole Camila's first kiss, the one she was saving for her special someone was now gone. Her mouth tasted like liquor and cigarettes, making Camila cringe slightly. Camila wrapped her legs around Lauren's torso as the taller girl grinded their two crotches together, earning small moans from Camila. Lauren bit down on Camila's neck roughly as she groped her left breast and kept her grinding pattern. Camila knew this was wrong, Lauren was drunk. What would Lauren say to her the next morning?

"Lauren I don't thi--" Camila tried to protest, but Lauren crashed their lips together and pinned Camila down, with more force, by her waist.

Lauren showered Camila's neck in small kisses as she tip toed to the smaller girl's breasts and before Camila knew it, her shirt was off. Lauren tore away her leather jacket and squeezed Camila's perky boobs as she bit down leaving more marks. Camila was hers. She wanted her so much, the alcohol that pumped through her veins gave her enough confident to actually kiss Camila or even more.

"Lauren." Camila pushed the taller girl off of her. "You're beyond drunk... you'll regret this in the morning."

"It's wh... what I wa-want." Lauren slurred her complete sentence, just about barely getting the words out.

Camila shook her head, removing herself from under the green-eyed girl as she slipped her shirt back on, sitting on the edge of the bed. Lauren wrapped her arms around Camila's waist and pecked the back of neck. This time Lauren was more gentle and soft, she was desperate for Camila to crawl back into bed with her. Camila felt Lauren's hands tickle the sides of her stomach as Camila rested her head back on Lauren's shoulder, letting her continue to kiss her neck. The brown eyed girl knew it wasn't right, Lauren was too drunk. Camila finally stood up, priding herself from the taller girl and exited the bedroom, leaving Lauren all by herself.

***

The memories all flooded back in a instant, once Lauren started to wake up from her slumber. She rolled over, groaning in pain from her headache and her body was already feeling number from so much aching. Random people where passed out over the bedroom floor; some half naked, a sight Lauren would rather not see. She got up from the bed and headed down stairs as she put her shoes on. She couldn't believe what she had done and said to Camila. She was surely going to hate her and Lauren couldn't blame her, she hated herself too.

Lauren took a long stroll home, thinking about everything from last night. The feel of Camila's lips on hers, how she didn't want to stop kissing her and how soft her skin was whenever her lush lips touched Camila's neck. She had finally admitted to herself that she had feelings for the brown-eyed beauty. However, it was destined for destruction. Her parents would never ever approve of it, after all faith came first rather than their daughter's happiness. She needed to bury her feelings for Camila.

She was straight. She couldn't be gay.

Author's note
Heyyyy is everyone enjoying the story so far? Please leave some feedback :))