Hope

Hello! I hope you guys are enjoying the story so far. And I would like to apologize for probably making you cry with the last chapter. Please enjoy!
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

*Neels POV*

"Fuck you!" I was taken back by (Y/n). She loves those twins so much. I held on to her as she screamed and cried. I wanted to let her go but I knew the nurses had to do their job. Me and Jake hauled her into the car. The car ride going home was silent.

When we entered her house she bolted up the stairs to her room while me and the others sat down. "When are her parents coming home?" I looked at Alissa knowing she was worried and I answered. "Not until summer and so are the twins parents" us four remained silent. "I need to go home to do some work" I looked at Jake and Cameron before they left.

Me and Alissa stayed over at (y/n)'s house to make sure she didn't do anything that she would...regret. It was now 10pm and Alissa was wrapped in a blanket watching Netflix watching Bates Motel.I went up to see (y/n) to bring her some food because she hadn't eaten ever since we came home.

I opened the bedroom door to see her under a light with her hand moving. "(Y/n)?" I said. She turned around, her hands and face covered in blood. "No no no no (y/n) What are you doing!" I said grabbing her arms. "Neels are you okay?" She asked me. I was so scared, I felt the blood on my hands instantly

"Why would you cut yourself!" I said holding her arms before she pulled away. "Neels! Look at me! I'm not a cutter! Look" she walked over to turn her bedroom light open and I saw paint covering her arms. "Then-then why do you have blood on your face!" I said looking at her horrified."Chill, it's not blood Neels its spray paint, look behind you." I turned around and saw a canvas that was beautifully decorated.

"That's amazing" I said in awe. I looked at her with a pink tint before she sat down next to me. When she sat down she rubbed the paint off of her face." Listen Neels.. I'm sorry about earlier..about what I said..I-I was just in the moment a-and he was just shaking and." I looked at her stuttering before not knowing what I did next.