Diamond

Welcome to the third installment of Iris' sarcastic misadventures.

If you have not done so already, I suggest you read the first two books in the trilogy, Silver & Gold, and Platinum.

If you continue on without doing so, you are in for many spoilers, both Age of Ultron and Civil War. You've been properly warned.

Please do not continue if you don't want major plotlines/points of the movies to be spoiled for you, otherwise, do carry on.  

Now, I thank you for taking the time to check this book out ❤️❤️

Disclaimers:

I DO NOT OWN ANY MARVEL/FOX/DC/SONY COMIC/MOVIE BASED SUPERHERO.
ALL RIGHTS BELONG TO THEIR RESPECTFUL OWNERS.

THE ONLY CHARACTER(s) I OWN ARE IRIS AND ANY OTHER CHARACTER THAT I HAPPEN TO CREATE ALONG THE WAY. THEIR HISTORY, THEIR BACKSTORIES, AND PERSONALITY ARE ALL FICTIONAL. SOME CHARACTERS USE MARVEL-CENTRIC IDEAS/ORGANIZATIONS/ECT IN THEIR HISTORIES OR BACKSTORIES. AGAIN, THE RIGHTS PERTAINING TO MARVEL, BELONG TO MARVEL, DC TO DC, ECT.

WARNING;

I am not responsible for your death by laughter/choking/crying/disbelief/shock due to the pure and unadulterated sarcasm or impulsiveness Iris may exhibit. Nor will I be paying for your therapy bills.

Proceed with caution.