Chapter 7

I awoke to Marilyn crawling out of bed. He noticed me open my eyes. "hey sweetheart. I have to get ready for those job interviews. I'll come and tell you before I leave. " Marilyn said to me. "OK. " I mumbled sleepily rolling over. What had only seemed like a couple of minutes later Marilyn was waking me up. "hey baby get up and come lock the door behind me. " "alright. " I said getting up tiredly. He walked to the door and I followed him slowly rubbing my eyes. Then I realized I was only in my bra and underwear and I sorta perked up a bit at this as voices in my head screamed my insecurities.

Marilyn opened the door and I hugged him tightly. "hurry home baby. " I said. "you don't have to worry I'll be home as soon as possible. " he said then he kissed my forehead and walked out the door. I stood there for a few seconds watching him walk away. I had never asked him what his jobs he was being interviewed for was. Then I shut the door and locked it. My stomach growled. So I walked to the kitchen and got something to eat. Premade waffles.

I wanted to go back to bed. I walked to our room and laid down in bed trying to sleep. Fuck. I can't sleep anymore. I got up once again and walked to the kitchen. I grabbed my pack of cigarettes and my lighter and opened the kitchen window. I lit a cigarette and sighed I hated daytime so far all I've ever done while Marilyn is gone is just sit around with nothing to do. I could go on a walk but Marilyn doesn't want me to leave the house while he's gone. I just starred out the window thinking.

Marilyn point of view

I was walking to the job interview when I saw twiggy. I don't think he sees me. I began slowly backing up until there was some bushes I could hide behind. Fuck what's he doing here. I went to glance out to see if he was still there and he was gone. Where'd he go? I walked out of the bushes and began walking again. Maybe I'm just seeing things. Up ahead there was a path through a small forest I had to walk through to get to the interview. The trees looked shady as hell.

I was debating on walking through them but then I realized I needed to. I needed to be able to support Samuel. And if I were to turn around and head back home what would I tell her. If I told her i saw twiggy shed flip out. And id never here the end of it. We'd be moving far away to nowhere. We'd be back to having nothing. I began walking through the trees finally making up my mind. Halfway through I heard noises. "twiggy, come out I know your there. " I yelled turning around. "very good your skills are definitely improving a lot. " twiggy said stepping out from behind one of the trees clapping his hands and laughing.

"I swear I will not let you get to her again. " I said threatening twiggy. "oh but I don't want her no more, " twiggy said walking close to me and gently running a hand across my shoulders, " its you that I want right now. " "twiggy what are you saying? " I questioned not understanding what he was trying to say. "I'm trying to say I want you silly. " twiggy replied. I threw a punch at twiggy without thinking and it caught him off guard catching him in the jaw. "you wanna do this hear and now? " twiggy questioned putting a hand up to touch his previously hit jaw.

"I see no other time you'll just continue to follow us." I said boldly. "you'll get yourself killed but here we go then. " twiggy said. He took his feet and swapped my feet out from under me. I tell hard to the ground. But i got up cause I had one thing on my mind protecting Samuel no matter what. I kicked at twiggy and made connect. He then threw a punch and I blocked it. I went to punch him and he grabbed my arm and bent it forcing it behind my back.

"you'll be coming with me. " twiggy said laughing. Then he grabbed my other arm and pulled it behind me. He quickly tied my arms up then he threw me over his shoulder. And began walking with me on his back. "fuck you twiggy how could you? " I yelled. He didn't respond. Twiggy then threw me in a giant room once we got to his house and shut and locked the door. I cuddled up in the corner of the room missing Samuel already and hoped that he wouldn't find her.