Chapter 8

I was beginning to get worried. The sun had already set and Marilyn still wasn't back. I sat in a kitchen chairs for another hour and a half and shook. When I could barely keep my eyes open I walked to the door and unlocked it. Then I went to the bedroom and locked the bedroom door behind me. I laid in bed absolutely tired but unable to sleep. Fuck. Marilyn where could you be. Don't worry I'll wait for you. No matter how long your gone. I'll stay here and wait for your return.

Eventually the sun was up again and I still hadn't gotten any sleep. I unlocked the bedroom door and and headed toward the front door of the cabin relocking it. Then I went to the kitchen and sat in one of the chairs shaking. Something had to have happened. I lit a cigarette still nervous. I began crying. What the hell. I didn't wanna cry. I tried to stop myself from crying. But my eyes kept watering.

Dillon's point of view

"Dillon. " it was twiggy again who else would it be. "yes, twiggy. " I asked. Wondering what he was gonna put me up to this time. "I have Marilyn now. And since you've done a good job. I want you to go distract the girl. Take her mind off of Marilyn. She's desperate for company. It would give you a chance to actually get in a girls pants for once. " twiggy said. "are you being serious, twiggy? " I questioned confused but his all of a sudden so called hate for this girl. "I want them both I have one I have to make Marilyn fall in love with me then I'll come and get her. " twiggy said. "twiggy really.? " I asked confused that twiggy would even do that in the first place.

"yes. Now go have your fun with the girl. " twiggy said. "your not gonna hurt me right, I mean if I do, right? " I questioned feeling as if his sudden kindness was a trap. "dude do you wanna fuck her or not? " twiggy asked annoyed. "well yea I wanna fuck her. " I said. "then go fuck her what are you still doing here. " twiggy said. I walked to her cabin like I did before. Was twiggy really I mean really truly being serious? He was one confusing guy to follow. I knocked on the door.

Samuels point of view

I heard a knock I'm the door I knew it wasn't Marilyn. I opened the door not bothering to peek out the peek hole. "Dillon? " I whined out still crying. I hugged him. "what's wrong? " zillion questioned. "Marilyn is gone he left for work and hasn't come back in a couple of days I haven't been able to sleep." I exclaimed wildly. "would you like me to stay with you until he returns? " Dillon questioned. "I dunno anymore Dillon. " I exclaimed. I was still hugging Dillon and we were still standing outside.

He picked me up and carried me into the cabin I grabbed onto him sobbing he shut the door behind him while still carrying me. I was still crying. Dillon set me on the bed in the bedroom and sat next to me. I rested my head on his lap crying still. And he sat there messing with my hair trying to comfort me. Hushing me. Eventually it worked and I wasn't crying anymore. He laid down next to me and starred at me for a while then he kissed me on the lips. I was shocked but I was too tired to fight it.

Then he put his hand up my shirt and then he grabbed the edges of it lifting it up off of me. Then he began pulling down my pants. He undid my bra and threw all the clothes to the side. He pulled off his own shirt and then his own pants to where he was only in his boxers and I was only in my underwear. My chest was fully exposed. He then got on top of me putting one knee on one side of my body and the other knee on the other side of me. He began kissing my neck sucking on my neck.

Then he slowly worked down to my chest and then he stopped at the nipple gently biting it and tugging on it. "Dillon. " I finally managed our weakly. "get off of me. " I managed another couple of words out. He starred at me unsure of what to do then he slid off of me and grabbed his clothes and ran out of the bedroom and I heard the cabin door open but didn't hear it shut. I rolled over weakly pulling the blanket over me and hugging my knees to my chest.