Imagine for @ElevateGod

Jessica's POV

Today is about to be the day that changes everything.

I was marrying the love of my life.

I sat in my room and I was shaking. I've never been this nervous about anything before in my life. I just wanted everything to be perfect.

My best friend walked in and smiled at me.

"You look absolutely beautiful, Jessica." She said.

"Thank you." I said.

I stood up and walked over to the stand-up mirror and I looked at myself.

I only get to do this once, it just has to be perfect.

My best friend walked over to me and grabbed my hands so they would stop shaking.

"You're gonna be fine. So what if it isn't perfect? You're marrying Justin, isn't that enough. I promise you, everything is going to run smoothly. It'll be perfect." She said reassuringly.

I nodded my head and turned around when I heard the door open. It was my dad.

"Are you ready, sweetheart?" He asked me.

"I'm as ready as I'll ever be." I said.

The three of us walked out of the room and down toward the big doors that lead into the church.

"I'll see you when you get in there." My best friend smiled.

She slipped through the door.

"Don't be nervous, sweetheart. If anything goes wrong, Justin will still love you the same and that's all that matters." My dad said.

"Thank you, dad." I said.

He leaned over and kissed my cheek.

"Here we go." He said as the door opened.

Justin's POV

The doors opened and they revealed my beautiful wife-to-be and my father-in-law walking down the aisle, hand in hand.

I couldn't believe my eyes actually. Jessica looked absolutely breathtaking.

I smiled at her as she walked down the aisle.

As she got closer, I saw that there were a few tears falling from her cheek.

When she got up to me, I immediately wiped the tears away and I kissed her cheek.

She smiled at me with her usual beaming smile that gets me every single time.

The ceremony began.

A couple of minutes later

"Do you, Justin, take Jessica to be your lawfully wedded wife?" The minister said.

I looked into Jessica's eyes and smiled before I said, "I do."

"And do you, Jessica, take Justin to be your lawfully wedded husband?" The minister asked her.

She smiled at me, then looked to the minister.

"I do." She said.

"With the power invested in me, I now pronounce you husband and wife." The minister said.

The church erupted in cheers and applause.

"You may now kiss the bride." The minister finished.

I smiled at Jessica and leaned in and kissed her.

The cheers and the applause got louder as soon as I kissed her.

It was official, I'm a married man.

Jessica's POV

The wedding reception was the usual wedding reception, except Justin decided that while we were cutting the cake, he would shove a piece in my face. I did the same to him, so now we're even.

We got back to our hotel that we were staying at and Justin carried me up to our room.

"Tell me again, why are you carrying me up here? I have two perfectly fine legs." I said.

He laughed and then kissed my cheek.

"It's because I love you." He smiled.

We got up to our room and he opened the door.

He walked in and set me down on the bed.

I grabbed some pajamas and went into the bathroom to go change.

I put on one of Justin's t-shirts and a pair of sweatpants.

I put my hair up in a messy bun and I washed all of the make-up off of my face.

I brushed my teeth and came back out into the room to see Justin sitting there, ready for bed.

"Justin?" I said as I sat down next to him on the bed.

"Ther's something that I've been meaning to tell you for a couple weeks now." I said.

"What is it? You know that you can tell me anything." He said.

I took a deep breath and looked into his eyes.

"I'm pregnant." I said.

Justin's jaw dropped.

"Are you being serious?" He said.

"Yes. I wanted to tell you earlier, but with all the wedding planning going on, I didn't wa..." I was cut off.

Justin kissed me.

"What was that for?" I asked him.

"To get you to stop babbling." He smiled.

He put his hand on my stomach.

"I can't believe that there is a little baby Bieber inside of you." He said.

"I can't either." I said.

"He'a gonna be the cutest baby that this world has ever seen, I can promise you that." He said.

I laughed at him and he put his arm around me, pulling me closer to him.

"I'm beyond ready to see what our future holds in this new chapter of our lives." He said.

"Me too, Justin." I said.

----------
@ElevateGod, I hope you enjoyed this imagine! I'm sorry if you don't like it.

Please read my new book, Company. It's a Kian Lawley fanfic that I've worked extremely hard on and I'm releasing chapters as I finish them. It would mean the world to me if you would read, vote, and comment on the story. Thanks!

Requests are open. All I need is your name and what you want to happen in the imagine. Please be patient because right now, I have like 1 to do, then I have to go back and look through the comments and my messages to figure out the order that I'm doing the next set in. I never realized how long these actually take. I'm constantly working on the imagines though and they will be put up as soon as I finish them.

xoxo,
Sarah 💓