Imagine for @TOXICATING

AJ's POV

Ding dong.

I got up and went to my front door. I looked through the peephole and I groaned.

"What the hell do you want, Justin? This is like the third time that you've been over to my house this week." I said.

"AJ, I want to take you on a date." He said.

"I told you no about a thousand times, what's it gonna take to get you to leave me alone?" I said.

"Why won't you go out on a date with me?" He asked.

I pulled my phone out of my back pocket and I opened Instagram.

"Let's see...oh, for example, this." I said.

I showed him my phone and scrolled through all of his videos on Instagram, playing every single one before he stopped me.

"Okay. So?" He shrugged.

"Seriously? You don't think that there's nothing wrong with that?" I said.

"Not really." He said.

"Justin, all of these videos are at a club and you're kissing a different girl in every single one of them." I said.

"I'm Justin fucking Bieber, what do you expect?" He said.

"Damn, you are one of them." I sighed.

Justin formed a confused look on his face.

"Do I really have to dumb it down for you?" I said.

Justin looked off to the side and looked back at me.

"You're a fuckboy, Justin! Everyone can see it. You're in it for sex, you lead every girl on, you're an unfaithful, horny, prick and you don't see anything wrong with that. You're so full of yourself that you can't see that all of these girls that aren't like the ones in the clubs are walking away from you because you don't have the qualities or decency to keep a steady girlfriend because you're a horrible person that can never change his ways." I said.

Justin stood there in shock and I kinda shocked myself. I didn't think that I could say all of that off the top of my head.

"Let me prove to you that I'm not a fuckboy." He finally said.

I crossed my arms and leaned against the door frame.

"How are you going to magically prove that to me?" I asked.

"Let me take you on a date." He said.

Before I could even say no, Justin instantly cut me off.

"If I prove to you that I'm not a fuckboy, you have to be my girlfriend. If I can't, then I promise, I will leave you alone." He said.

He took my hand and looked at me.

"Please, give me a chance, AJ." He said.

I sighed and looked down at the ground, then I looked back up at him.

"Fine." I moaned.

Justin smiled at me and walked away.

"I'll be back tonight, don't miss me too much." He said while getting into his car.

"You're making it worse for yourself, Justin." I said.

He winked at me and pulled out of my driveway.

I closed the door and I put my back against it.

Why did I agree to this?

Later that night

Ding dong.

I got up off of the couch and walked over to the front door and opened it.

"Back so soon?" I said.

"Come on." He said, holding out his hand.

"I still can't believe that I'm doing this." I sighed.

I took his hand and he lead me to his car.

We both got in and he drove toward our destination.

The whole car ride was basically silent. Justin asked me occasionally if I was okay, but I just nodded my head.

I'm not exactly stoked about the date. Don't get me wrong, Justin is cute, but he irritates the shit out of me with his ways.

Justin pulled into the parking lot and he looked at me. I looked out the window and we were at an extremely nice restaurant.

"Um, don't you think that we're a little underdressed for this restaurant?" I said.

"Who cares what we wear? And besides, AJ, you look beautiful anyway." He said.

I felt my cheeks get warmer and I tried to hide my face.

Justin moved a strand of my hair behind my ear and he smiled at me.

He took my hand and we went inside. The waiter sat us down at a table and we got our food.

We were too busy stuffing our faces with food to talk.

After we finished eating, we sat there for a while and talked.

"Can I say something?" Justin said.

I shrugged, "Go for it."

"Look, AJ. The only reason why I'm so persistent with you is because you're different than all of the other girls. You actually have a heart and I can tell that you care. I may seem like a fuckboy to you, but please believe me, I'm willing to change for you. I really like you AJ, I don't want to throw this away." He said.

I sat there and stared at him. I didn't really know what to say. The words wouldn't come out.

"I'll give you ONE chance. If you screw it up, we're done." I said.

Justin's face lit up and he smiled at me.

He came over to me, picked me up and spun me around.

He finally put me down.

"Easy there, hotshot." I said.

He leaned over and kissed my temple.

"I promise, you won't regret this decision." He said.

-------------
@TOXICATING,I hope you enjoy your imagine. I'm sorry if it sucks.

You guys should totally read my new book, Company. It's a Kian Lawley fanfic and I work extremely hard on it daily. I put out new chapters every single day. I seriously want you guys to read it! ❤️

Requests are closed. I have a lot of imagines to do, so I don't need any new requests right now. It's taking me a while to do all of them since I'm trying not to be on Wattpad as much anymore. Please don't send me any requests. I'll let you know when they are open again.

Thanks for reading!

xoxo,
Sarah ❤️