I couldn't stop thinking about him. What is it about him that made me feel this way? Why was he the only person who could make me smile? Why was he the one I could tell all my secrets to? Why was he so special? I couldn't figure it out. It all made no sense. I wouldn't let myself even consider the horrifying fact of being gay. It's not that I'm homophobic. I have friends who are gay. But they get bullied. They are shoved. They are tripped. They are beaten up. They are hated. That is wrong. So very wrong for them to have to live like that, I'm scared for them. So I definitely don't want to have to be scared for myself.

Meanwhile my thoughts, my fathers face became 100 times more relaxed and soft like it usually is. But moments after his jaw clenched as if a disgusting thought passed through him. My mum looks over at him expectantly, holding his hand. She then realizes he's not going to say anything, so she does,"We were just wondering Dan, we don't want you to keep anything from us. If you ever do have anything you want to tell us, feel free." I consider saying," Do you want me to be gay?To be bullied everyday?" No, she doesn't, she just wants me to be happy. So I stick with," Okay mum, don't worry I will. And I'm sorry for snapping at you." She nods, indicating I can leave.
A/N omg I feel awkward and happy and MIND EXPLODED! This is fun! C u later! Byeee!