*third person view*
Dan walks out of his house into the gloomy light of Manchester, looking forward to seeing Phil, the boy who had taken over his thoughts. As he walks around the bend towards school, he sees Jack, Finn,and Pj, the 'cool kids' in their usual form, Pj in front, Jack and Finn on either side of him. I smile and wave, something I would never do any other time. They look at each other like' wonder why he's being so nice today?' and wave back. I grin after I turn the next corner, realizing how much Phil affects me.

Phil sprints the few blocks to school, hoping Dan, the little smush that had taken him over, is already there, waiting for him. Breathing heavily from running, he slows to a jog and turns the corner to school. And there he is, Dan, 'the little smush' sitting on the front steps grinning, seemingly for no reason. Phil picks up his pace again and sits down next to Dan.' Hey Phil!' He says while looking up at the boy that has been occupying his thoughts for a while. 'Hey Dan! How are you?' I ask him. 'Great! You?' Awesome!' He's so cute when he smiles both boys think at the same time.
I wish I had the courage to tell him!

A/N so, should I make Phil tell Dan today or wait?? I don't want to rush it. I want them to bond, but I want to make them bf and bf. Sooooo what do I do? Help