~*Dans POV*~
I don't get how he can be so adorable when he smiles. I can't even explain his smile with words other than pure happiness. He's so perfect and lovable, I can't stand it! I want to tell him. I know, but I'm scared I'll lose him. But something in his ocean blue eyes tells me differently...

~*Phils POV*~
We sit, just looking into each other eyes, as if trying to figure something out. I am. I'm trying to figure out if I can tell this boy my feelings for him. And If I do, would he no longer just be the 'boy' I hang out with. If he would be my boyfriend. I have the urge to reach out and touch his hand, to see what he will do. The bell rings, but we don't have to go to class for 10 more minutes still, so we don't react at all. I'm glad we don't, because Dan pulls me into a hug. I wasn't ready for it so it was kind of awkward at first, but that didn't matter anymore.' You don't know how much you mean to me.' He whispers into my ear. A shiver runs down my spine, before I reply, 'You don't understand what I feel.' Yes.Yes Phil, I do.' Another shiver. He pulls back just enough to look into my eyes, and his chocolate brown eyes, the dimples when he smiles, the way his hair curls when it's just him and I. When he doesn't care about what he looks like. Because he knows. He knows I would never judge him badly. Those features I've never really appreciated, mean so much to me. "Phil, I-I..." I look at him while Chris comes up to us and says," What you two wanna come to Peej's house for a party tonight?"Ugh why now Chris? "I don't know Dan, what do you think?" "Uhh, I don't know if I'll be able to make it." He looks at me telling me through 'eye conversation' he doesn't mean it, he just doesn't want to go, and doesn't want me to either. "I don't think I can either." I say. Chris looks at us again and says,"Feel free to come over if you change your mind." and walks away towards Peej. I want to ask Dan what he was saying but now, the second bell rings, so we get up together. Hold his hand! The little voice in my head tells me. I really want to, but what if he pulls away? I do it anyway, reaching out my left hand to grab his right. He doesn't pull away, in fact he even intertwines our fingers. My heart flips. We head off to class like this, not caring about all the stares and points of the other students.
A/N are you happy?? I am:3 bye 4 now