*phils POV*
I woke up to the sound of my dad yelling at my mum,"Why do you do this? You don't even say I love you when I get home anymore!" "Because you don't even tell me you're leaving! You don't say I love you! It hurts, getting up and having the bed empty next to me! I'm beginning to feel like you don't love me...."
Ugh. Why do they always do this? I would never do this with him... ok brain stop it. You've been thinking about Dan to much lately. But I think he likes me. I don't know.. Just the way he never smiles, and then I show up, and he grins like a child at Christmas! It's so cute! I love his dimples. Well, I love his smile. The thought of him smiling makes me smile. But it's not just about us smiling, there's something else there, like we connect feelings. When he walks into school, I know. I brighten up. I know, I know this sounds ridiculous, but it's true! If he's happy, I'm happy. If he's sad, I'm sad. And speaking of sad, we don't comfort each other like 'normal' guys do. We rest our hands on each others laps, or in some situations, hand on hand,(no no dirty little pervs, not yet) and when that happens, I feel like we could sit there for the rest of time and never move, just fingers slightly so they would be intertwined.
IS IT GOOD? I feel like the last one was a lot better than this one. Don't be afraid to tell me! I would deeply appreciate it. K bye!