~•third person•~
As Dan hears Pj pull up to the school they are still sitting in the same position, Phil's head resting on Dans lap while Dan rubs Phil's hand and occasionally moving to brush the black hair out of his face.
Pj walks around the side of the brick building looking bored, but after looking at Phil, looks scared as he picks up his pace walking towards them." Dan! What happened?" Not taking his eyes off Phil he sits down next to them."Colin." Pj makes a noise that sounds like a growl while many different emotions seem to flash through his eyes at once."Well where do you want to take him?" Pj mumbles. "Um, I wanted to take him to the hospital but... Can we take him to your house? You're the only one that lives alone that wouldn't mind a bloody kid laying on his couch around here." Dan says, sighing as he does so." Of course." With that, Dan gets up, and sweeps Phil off the bench, taking him to Pjs car. Pj follows silently, wondering if Dan was holding his hand because of the situation, or if it means more.

~Phils POV~
  All I remember is Dan carrying me to a silver car and laying me down on the warm seat, after that I fell asleep for what seemed like three days. I was on Pj's blue couch in his very colorful apartment. There was blue and red lights above the TV and yellow and green lights all along the walls. There's also this really cool red mirror that looks pixelated...(DOES U SEE WUT IM DOING HERE??)
When I sat up to look at my horrible reflection a sharp flash of protest passed through all of my muscles making me sit back down to try and remember what happened yesterday. I think Colin or Peter beat me up, Pj took me to his apartment.. and last night, I don't know if it's just me, but I think I felt something next to me. Not a pillow unless Pj has moving, breathing pillows in the shape of a body, or someone was sleeping next to me. I have a feeling it was Dan because... well I guess anyone could've...

AN/ HIIIII YALLS I FORGOT THANK YOU TO @halfblood_quidditch FOR REMINDING ME TO UPDATE OOPS THANKS FOR READING WHATEVER THIS THING IS LOL