Meeting Them pt. 2

Before I know it all of the men, Emma, and I are sitting at the dinner table. As I sit and stare at my food, Emma continues to flirt with them. I kind of feel someone watching me.
    I look up and it's the one with the Pierce The Veil shirt. I think his name is Conner. Rather than looking away, he says something to me. "So why aren't you talking like your friend?"
    "Well... I'm not really the best with conversation, and I don't really have much to talk about." I nervously grin at him.
    "Hmm... Strange." The boy beside him speaks up. He's the one with glasses and black hair. Henry, right? "Why do you think you're like that?" At this point the rest of the table is silent.
    "Dude, calm down. Don't pull out the brainy crap the first time you meet her." Conner says.
    "N-no it's alright, really..." I mumble, but as always it seems to go unrecognized.
    Everyone quits talking and continues to eat Emma's cooking. I glance up at the one whom I thought looked familiar earlier. He said his name was Hunter. He has short brown hair and close to black eyes. He notices me looking at him and smiles at me. I blush and look back down at my food. Emma pokes me in the side and gives me the 'What was that?' look. I shrug.

---(To after supper)---

    "It was great meeting all of you! Thanks for coming!" Emma says and waves them all goodbye.
    I roll my eyes and put my pajamas back on. I wrap myself in a blanket and pull my laptop back onto my lap. Emma sits beside me on the couch. "So what'd you think?" She asks.
    "Think about what?" I mumble.
    "The neighbors."
    "I think I've never been so awkward. Oh and one of them looked familiar."
    "That's interesting. So you think any of them was cute?"
    I stand up. "No thank you." I move into my room and close the door behind me.
    "Dork." I hear right before I close my door. I lay down on my bed and plug in my headphones. I turn on The Legacy by Black Veil Brides and fall asleep.