The Club

I look at myself in the mirror. I'm dressed in a plain black dress, matching black heels, a choker, and a bunch of bracelets with band names like Falling In Reverse, Black Veil Brides, and Pierce The Veil on them. I bought them at Hot Topic to cover up my cuts.
I hear a knock at the door and answer it. Conner is there with jeans and black button up on. He's starring at me.
"H-hey, are you okay?" I ask.
He shakes his head like he's coming out of a trance. "Yeah... You look... Wow..."
I blush and grab his hand, going towards the parking lot. "Come on, you wanted me to go to a club with you. We're not technically going to a club if we're just starting at each other."
"Okay..." He pulls himself together and takes control of the situation. He grabs my hand and we walk downtown to the club, my face bright red.
We enter a building that's blaring music. The song is Good Girls Bad Guys by Falling In Reverse.
At least it has good music, I think.
"Hey, want something to drink?" Conner says.
I nod. "Water, please."
"Water? But it's the weekend..."
"Oh... I guess a Long Island Iced Tea, then."
He grins and goes to the bar to get our drinks while I stand in the corner and watch people dance. Suddenly I feel someone tap my shoulder. I look up and see a very drunk man. "Hey cutie."
"U-um hello."
"You look a little lonely. Can I buy you a drink?"
"No thanks. My friend is at the bar getting ours drinks."
"Well maybe when your friend is done we can head over to my-" He looks at something behind me. "Dude, I'm already talking to her. Go away."
I look behind me to see a very pissed off looking Conner. "No, you said you wanted to take us somewhere. Where do you wanna go?" He said.
The guy's eyes widened. He looked at me. "This is your friend?"
"Yeah, problem?"
He huffs and walks away.
    Conner grins as the other guy leaves and looks down at me. "Wanna dance?" He asks.
    I nod and we dance for a while. At around midnight we head home and I fall asleep as soon as I hit the bed.