Back Home

I sit myself back into my seat. I'm mad as hell right now. I feel like I'm in some weird kind of reverse harem but slower than usual.
    I feel a tap on my shoulder and look back. Another person passing another note. Good grief. I grab it anyway.
    Hey what happened on the roof? We just got there when you were yelling at that girl.
~Allex~
    I sigh and start writing.
    She was saying crap about me to my face. Calling me a whore and all that. I did not move here to be yelled at and take it. My parents taught me to take up for myself.
    I pass it back to him. For the rest of the class nobody bothers me because of my dark aura.

~~~Time Skip Of Laziness~~~

    I unlock the door to my shared apartment. Emma had to stay back for study group so I had to walk home. Oh well.
    I go to my room and turn on my laptop. I might as well watch some anime to make myself feel better. I think as I put on Kamisama Hajimemashita. Nanami will understand my pain. I reach for my hidden junk food stash but hear a knock at the door.
    "Who is this mortal who dares to interrupt my anime?" I say as I go to the door. "Hel- Conner?"
    "Hey. Um... So I heard you like Falling In Reverse?"
    I squeal at the mention of my favorite band. In the middle of my fangirl moment, I remember that there is a very cute emo guy at my door and clear my throat. "Yes. I happen to have all their albums."
     "I heard that too. So there's this club in town..."
    I stop listening at the word club. I can't stand clubs. I'm awkward as all hell and usually the designated driver.
    But he continues on. "...And its rock themed. Maybe you would want to go...?"
    "Geez I dunno... I'm not really a big fan..."
    And them he pulls out the puppy dog eyes. Dammit.
    "But... Okay... When do you wanna go?"
    "Tonight. I'll pick you up at eight. See ya then!" He runs towards the stairs that leads to his floor.
    "B-be careful..." I mumble at the exact moment he trips on the first step. 
    Emma arrives at our door when Conner goes back to his apartment. "What's wrong?" She notices the sadness on my face.
    "He's dragging me to a club."

////////AUTHOR'S NOTE/////////
    I'm sorry I haven't posted in so long. I've had band camp and been coming home exhausted and sunburnt. I'll try to post in the mornings this week because we only have to get to band at noon (central time).  I'm also sorry this chapter was so short!