Can An Introvert Not Be An Introvert?!

I sighed as I lay my bed, looking up at the ceiling. I just finished listened to (and crying about) MCR's Black Parade album. I'm currently surprised at the fact that it is already three o'clock in the afternoon and nobody has knocked on the door asking me to go somewhere or (Emma) forcing me out of the house.
As if right on queue there's a knock. A knock. Of course it's a knock. There's always a fudging knock! I turn off my radio and go to the door, bewildered at the sight of Emma finally off her butt and answering the door. It's just that Henry guy. Nothing to be alarmed about.
I turn back on my heel to go back to my room when Emma notices me. "G! Quit be being antisocial and talk with us," she says with an (EVIL) grin on her face.
I scowl. Damn. I've been spotted. I put on a fake smile and go up to the door. "Hello," I grumble.
    He looks at me for a while and suddenly looks at Emma. "You see, there is going to be a seminar hosted by Martin Seligman. I know that the both of you are in a Psychology course and thought it might be interesting for you."
    My eyes widen, being a huge fan of Seligman's work in helplessness. "Really?"
    I notice a small blush on his face, not saying anything about it and grabbing Emma's arm.
    "I'm not sure about that. I don't think-" she gets cut off by me.
    "YES!" Blood rushes to my face as I realize that I yelled.
    He has a slight smirk on his face. "Well, I suppose I could just take G with me if you don't want to, Emma." They're making it sound like divorced parents fighting over their kid. But I don't care.
    "Em please, please, please!"
    She rubs her temples and sighs. "Fine... You go with him."
    "Yes!" Henry and I yell together. Emma rolls her eyes and goes back into her room while we make preparations.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
SORRYSORRYSORRYSORRYSORRY!!
I haven't been writing in, like, a month, but I have an excuse! School started in August and we started having marching practice after school. I haven't had much time between practice and homework. Sorry. I'll try to add some more over this week. Bye bye Dolls!~~