Emma Made Me

She promised me a trip to Hot Topic. This bitch lied. She's forcing me to go on a double date.
    "It's not that bad..." She murmured. We were in the bathroom of the restaurant this supposed date is taking place. "That bad?! Emma I'm in a pajama shirt and jeans I rushed out of the house before I could even put my bracelets on or brush my hair?" I yelled at her.
    "Why do you always have to have your bracelets on? If you don't want people to see your cuts then don't do that to yourself!"
    "It's not that! I hate people giving me pitiful looks! You of all people should know that!"
    "It's just a date. You need to be happy. Just do this for me."
    I glare at her. "Fine."
    She pumps her fists in the air and hands me a shirt from her purse and a hair brush. "Here, put this on and brush your hair. I'll be out there." She smiles and winks, walking out the door and to our table.
    I sigh. "At least it's one of my shirts..." It's a Dance With Devils t-shirt, featuring the boys I've dubbed Remmy Bucksaplenty (Rem Arlond), Ginger Tamaki (Urie Sogami), Tsundere On The Down Low (Mage Nanashiro),  My Favorite (Shiki Natsumezaka), I Love Inscest (Lindo Tachibana), Who Let The Dog Out (Roen), and Ritsuka Tachibana.
I brushed my short brown hair and went back to our table. There sat Emma flirting with a guy with pink hair and bright blue eyes with pink swirling in them. He was wearing a blue sweater vest over a pink button up, khaki pants, and dress shoes. Beside him was a man with burgundy hair and matching eyes. He had on a white shirt with bomber jacket over it, jeans, and black converse. He looked up from his menu as I sat down.
"Hey Dollface," he said with a smirk on his face.
"What is this, a gangster movie?" I replied bitterly.
Emma poked me in the rib cage. "Be nice," she ordered.
I rolled my eyes and looked at the guy with a sarcastic smile on my face. "It appears as if we got off on the wrong foot. My name is G Callman." I said.
He nods. "Allen Jones. But call me Al."
    The male beside him speaks up. "Hello, Love. Name's Oliver, but you can also call me Ollie!"
    I smile at Oliver. "Okay then."
    "Oh, I went ahead and ordered your food while you in the bathroom. Medium well steak with a Dr. Pepper is okay, right?" Emma asks.
    I nod and look down, playing with the table cloth. "Hey doll, you okay? You look kinda sick," Al says.
    "Yeah, just sorta sleepy." I smile.
    He nods and looks at my t-shirt. "You like anime?"
    "Yeah, I love it."
    "You like Hetalia?"
    I grin like an idiot. "Yeah, it's my favorite!"
    He smirks and the waiter comes with everyone's food. We all continue to talk as we eat and I find out that I have more in common with him than I think. We both like rock music and anime. Our favorite band is Falling In Reverse. His favorite song is Killer by The Ready Set. Mine is Whispers In The Dark by Skillet. After we eat he and Oliver walk Emma and I home.
    "So? What'd you think?" Emma anxiously asks.
    "I guess I won't kill you today," I mutter and go back into my room.
    As I walk away I hear Emma yell "Yes! I know they'd hit it off!"