First Encounters

Nov 08, 2016 was the last edit to this actual chapter. 10/14/2018 update: I just wanted to let everyone that stumbles across this book know: I was 13 when I started this series. I am 18, almost 19 now. So the majority of this book was written when I was 13, but I am still continuing this series to this day, freshman in college. So please, don't judge this too harshly. Keep in mind I started this at the cringeworthy age of 13. I'm still continuing this series, so please, don't let the writing in this book repel you from the overall plot or later books. I may even be re-writing this entire book soon... ;)

PLEASE NOTE: This story contains eventual yaoi, or Boy X Boy love. If you don't roll that way then don't read. If you do roll that way, good for you! If you don't roll that way but still support it, then good for you too!

WARNING: This story contains strong language, and contains two horror movie icons fighting in this first chapter. It is intended for a MATURE audience. If you are not mature enough then don't hate on me. That is one of the most important rules of this story.

Other than that, I hope you enjoy this first chapter of Jashael (Jason x Michael) A Psysco Love!!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 1: First Encounters

          Michael Myers, the notorious kitchen knife killer, stomped angrily through the woods that he now called home. He couldn't just live in Haddonfield, Illinois anymore, Dr. Loomis and the others from the mental hospital would come looking for him.

          /GOD DAMN IT!!!!! I WAS SO CLOSE!!! SHE WAS RIGHT THERE!!!!!!! OH, JUST DAMN IT ALL TO HELL!!!!/ Michael angrily thought while he continued to stomp angrily through the many trees that surrounded him, remembering how he was unable to kill his sister, Lori Myers. /WHY DOES THE WORLD HATE ME?!?!?!/

          Michael continued this rant inside of his head for quite some time, unwittingly drawing nearer and nearer to Camp Crystal Lake, a place that was home to none other than Jason Voorhees.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

          Jason Voorhees, the famous machete using slasher, uncaringly flopped down on his old bed at his home of the abandoned Camp Crystal Lake. He had just finished what was probably one of the toughest fights of his life so far; he had fought Freddy Krueger, the child molester and murderer from Elm Street.

          Jason sighed heavily. /I swear to god if anything else happens today that involves me getting up, I'm going to go on a rampage./ He thought moodily, closing his eyes.

          As if the world was mocking him, he suddenly felt the overwhelming presence of someone on the property of Camp Crystal Lake. His eyes popped open. /Yup,/ He thought, snapping. /They're dead./

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

          /ALL SHE DID WAS SCREAM AND SCREAM AND SCREAM, IF SHE HAD JUST KEPT QUIET I WOULD'VE---/ Michael stopped dead in his tracks as he realized that he wasn't inside of his own property, but inside of a forest that he did not know.

          /. . . Well that's just freaking fantastic./ He thought sarcastically, his posture completely dropping. /What the hell do I do now?!/ He looked around, trying to find some small sign of where he might be...

         And finding none whatsoever.

          /I hate my life./ Was all that the masked man thought as he picked a random direction, hoping that it was the right way.