My Story Has Been Plagiarized.

Hi guys, I got some news for you.

I've recently found a story on here that has been plagiarizing my story. If you don't know what plagiarism is, it's basically copying or copying someone's ideas and not giving them credit.

The story that had plagiarized mine is called "love For My Killer (Jason X Michael)" by Acoma13.

If you have read their story, then you'll notice they have multiple ideas taken from mine.

Examples being (there could be more):

-A similar cliff fall scenario where Jason and Michael fall off

- They had Jason lose his machete where I had Michael lose his knife

-They had them fall on each other and get flustered (and even had Michael faint like I did)

-They had Jeepers instead of Freddy

I stopped reading once I saw too many similarities to be a coincidence, and I addressed it with them, saying that I saw their references to my story. They tried to pull the classic response of "Oh I had no idea you even had a story."

Yeah, sorry, I'm not buying it. I believe I posted the first chapter of this story all the way back in October of 2013 (I updated it November 8th because I revised it), and they only even created their account on here January 27th of this year.

After I made my comment to them and they denied that they've plagiarized, they tried to say they have a brother on here that wrote a Ghostface X Freddy story, and they took their ideas from him. 

1.) I've looked for other Freddy x Ghostface stories, and have found none.

2.) They say that their brother's username is Asriel Dreemuur, but there are way too many usernames on here with that name. I asked for a more specific one, and all of the sudden they didn't know.

3.) They claim their brother is in New Orleans and that they haven't been able to get a hold of him. It's been, what, 3 days now that they could've contacted him, plus it's the Holiday Season, so I highly doubt that they're being truthful about that.

While it is entirely possible that their supposed 'brother' plagiarized this story first, and in turn they may have plagiarized from him, I severely doubt that is the case.

This is MY STORY.

I wrote it, with MY OWN IDEAS on the two horror slashers Jason Voorhees and Michael Myers.

This is no one else's story but mine.

So, @Acroma13, I kindly ask that you remove your story, or try to re-write it. I will not tolerate anything less.

And I ask those of you who have enjoyed this story to tell them, along with others who may not be aware of the situation involving my story and their plagiarism of my story, to revise their story.

Thank you to all who read this.

-JaylaVoorhees13