Freddy's Revenge

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER IS FOR A MATURE AUDIENCE. JUST TO BE SAFE HERE, 17+UP. OR IF YOU ARE REALLY MATURE AND YOU CAN HANDLE THIS THEN YOU MAY READ. I SHALL LET YOU KNOW WHEN THAT MOMENT POPS UP BY DOING THIS: *~*~*~*~*~*  AND THEN TELL YOU WHAT BASICALLY HAPPENED AFTER THE NEXT *~*~*~*~*~*

There shall be rape in this chapter. Well... almost rape. That is all I'm spoiling for now. Anyway, ENJOY!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

          Michael Myers was headed home after spending the night at Jason Voorhees' house. This was about the fifth time he stayed over, including that one time when Jason had saved him from the cold.

          However, as Michael walked, he could feel a pair of eyes on him. He just kept walking, though, not paying the feeling any attention. He should've.

          Michael entered his house, and it was about 6 PM. /Guess I stayed there longer than I thought.../ he said to himself inside of his head. He later ate, got a shower, watched TV for a few hours, and then got ready for bed. He laid down, as the time was now 10 PM, and closed his eyes. However, just before he fell asleep, he still felt that pair of eyes watching him.

-----------------------------------------------------------

          Elsewhere, in the dream world, Freddy Krueger was on a rampage. Yes, he had gone to Elm Street, earned countless amounts of fear from the children, but somehow they managed to send him away... For now.

          "I'll be back..." Freddy hissed lowly. "But not before I check up on dear Hockey Puck. Let's see what he's up too...~" he said smoothly, as he willingly let himself out f the dream world and to Camp Crystal Lake, where he saw something that made his blood boil. There Jason was, sheltering that Michael guy from the cold.

          "Fucking shit-head..." he muttered in anger. "Might as well see what else happens..."

          And so, through the next week or two, Freddy would watch Jason and Michael, and concluded that they both got along very well. Too well for Freddy's taste. He would have to get one of them somehow, then he would strike the other... But with whom to start?

          "Ennie meanie miny mo... Hahahaha...." he smirked evilly as soon as he decided that he was going to attack Michael.

          /But how to get him..? I already hurt him before, but he seems fine now... I have to come up with a way to make him keep on fearing me even when I'm not there... Something that'll scar him for good!/ Freddy thought menacingly. /.........And I have the perfect plan./

-----------------------------------------------------------

          Michael opened his eyes a few seconds later, and sat up in his bed, looking around his room. Something about the lighting wasn't right. It was slightly red. Then he realized it:

          Freddy was back.

          As soon as he realized this, the lights became fully red, and now he was in a boiler room, sitting on the ground. /Oh, no.../ he thought as his eyes became a dark hazel, killer senses kicking in. He got up, and began to walk around, hopefully finding a way out of this place before---

          "Ah, I see you've come back yet again." Freddy said. Like all the other times, Michael just looked at him, not saying anything. "Tch, fucking bitch. I'll have to teach you some respect..!" he hissed while a mirror appeared in front of Michael. The young psychopath looked away immediately. He ran around the mirror and punched Freddy as hard as he could, sending the clawed-nightmare flying back. Freddy just snickered at this, and suddenly mirrors were all around Michael. He gasped, and his eyes widened as he saw himself at the mental institution, and tried to close his eyes in time, but it was too late. Suddenly he was inside of the mental intuition, trapped in his room. He tried to get up, but could not due to the affect of the Thorazine drug. /Shit.../ was all Michael could think as he began to move, only he wasn't controlling himself, just like last time. And try as he might, he just couldn't break free. Again he broke out of the institution, and went on to slash more of his family. There was only one key difference: it felt so real.