In Training

JASHAELLLL

I'm so glad that people like it ^-^

Although... you're probably going to hate me for the next two or three chapters, not including this one...

-------------------------------------------------------------------

          After Michael and Jason had adjusted to being human, they had a new problem arise.

          When and how will they be able to defeat Freddy?

---------

          Jason opened his eyes slowly. He stretched, sitting up. He looked over to Michael, who was sleeping peacefully, sunlight illuminating his face. There was a warm, hazy glow surrounding the room. Jason smiled as he leaned down, kissing Michael's forehead. "C'mon, psycho. Time to get up." he whispered lightly. Michael woke up, but kept his eyes closed, a prank forming in his head. This would actually happen quite often depending on who woke up first. At least twice a week.

          "Mikey..! C'mon, wake up..." Jason persisted yet again. "NO!!!" Michael screamed, jumping up at Jason. Jason screamed slightly as he jumped and fell off of the bed. Michael busted into laughter, as Jason glared at him from the floor. "FAK YOU!" he shouted to Michael, and of course, Michael simply laughed more. "It's your fault for waking up first!" the brunette stated between giggles.

         Jason grabbed Michael by the wrist, dragging him onto the floor on top of him. Michael's laughter subsided to giggles as he rested his forehead on top of Jason's.

         "Well, now we're both up!" Michael said with a smirk as Jason just chuckled.

         "This is why you're the psycho of the realtionship!" Jason joked, while Michael let out a laugh.

         The two headed downstairs, falling yet again into their daily routine. They went throughout their day as they usually would, eating breakfast, relaxing for an hour or two, yes still hitting each other out of boredom, then going out on patrol. While they were out, the beautiful green scenery surrounding them, Jason and Michael decided to check in on the sapling that Jason had helped to save.

*Flashback*

         Michael saw Jason and watched with a light smile as he ran over. "What are you going to do with- holy shiz is that water glowing?!" Michael gawked as he looked at Jason's hands. Jason smiled as he crouched down next to the pitiful sapling, that was most likely seconds away from not being able to be saved.

         "Now, watch this!" Jason said as he let the water flow from his hands and into the ground surrounding the sapling. Jason's smile vanished as he closed his eyes and furrowed his brows, focusing all of the water that he could to go and heal the sapling. "WHAT THE HELL?!" he heard Michael yell, and as he looked up, the sapling started glowing and grew rapidly. His eyes matched the color of the glow due to the connection from the lake. It became ten feet tall in three seconds, but it wouldn't stop there. It grew larger and larger, branch after branch, taller and taller. Jason and Michael watched in shock as the tree grew to be at least fifty feet tall! Finally, the tree ceased to grow any larger, light fading from its leaves. This all happened in about fifteen seconds. Jason's face became one of excitement and interest as he shouted, "Whoa!!!" and circled around the tree, much like a little kid eyeing a jar of candy. Michael's smile grew bigger as he walked up to the tree, and gently placed a hand against its bark. "Amazing!" he breathed, and felt arms encircle his waist, a chin resting upon his shoulder. He glanced to Jason, and Jason smiled.

         "You know Michael... I think that I'm actually going to enjoy this spring~"

*End Flashback*