I Own A Killer's Heart

In four hours my story jumped from 7.6 k to 7.8 k. I Never even saw a 7.7 k. That's pretty amazing.

I know a lot of you will skip this, but I honestly never thought I would stay with this story and write so much of it. Ever. Much less expect so many people to read it and like it. I know there are many, many other stories with higher reads than mine, so I know my story isn't all that special, but I still want to thank you guys anyway.

Enjoy the next chapter~ <3

------------------------------

          Michael was walking out of the house he had once called his home. He was going back to Haddonfield, and maybe, just maybe, they would finally put an end to him. The young psychopath was just done. He was done trying to fight it. He was done trying to convince himself that he was better than killing. He was fed up with all of it. All the years of trying, and what did he get? Hurt. He just got hurt more.

          Now, his curse is stronger than  ever before, he has no one there to save him. What was the point anymore? He certainly couldn't see any.

          These dark thoughts plagued his mind, though to him, they seemed like happy thoughts. He wasn't thinking about all the blood that could be spilt, crushing people with his bare hand, practically bathing in their blood and agony. At least now, he was thinking about putting an end to the monster he had inside of him, rather than feeding it.

          He wandered for a while, until he found himself walking alongside the small cliff. He paused, stopping near a tree. He sensed something close. Something flashed by his vision then stopped abruptly. Michael gasped, whirling around when the machete almost stabbed him. Memories flashed by his mind;

 (Ch 1)         That is, until a machete stabbed into a tree that he had been walking by, just one inch off from hitting his face. Michael gasped and jumped back, looking in the direction that the machete had come from. There he saw a man, taller than him, huffing and puffing in a hockey mask.

          /Great./ Jason thought. /I missed./

(Ch 2) Before Michael could take another step, a machete came flying at his head. Again. He looked over to where it came from, and there was Jason, glaring pure death at Michael.

          ...

          And there...

          In the middle of the clearing...

          Was Jason.

          Michael stared in awe. He couldn't move. He simply kept on staring into the eyes of the killer, and even though he wasn't the real Jason, Michael began shaking. Those eyes, so familiar yet so dark, lured him in. Michael didn't even take notice as Jason charged at him, ready to kill and be done with it. However, Michael snapped out of it at the last second, just barely dodging the punch Jason threw. Michael turned and ran, hearing Jason free his machete from the tree, chasing after him. He was unbelievably fast, causing Michael to run faster, hazel eyes shining in worry and fear.

          Jason threw the machete again, and it stabbed into Michael's leg, causing him to give a gasp of surprise and pain as his leg broke, causing him to fall to the ground. Jason, realizing his victim was immobile , stalked over to him, looming over the young psychopath.

          Although, since Michael's powers were stronger than ever before, he was able to rip the machete out of his leg, stand up- snapping the bone back into place- and turn around to face Jason.