Why not me?

Lay rubbed his eyes, yawning at how early he woke up. He wasn't the guy to wake up early and go to bed at 3. But his sleeping routine was massively distorted and the reason he predicted was not a different country but a girl from this different country. He pressed his shoulder and groaned. He needed a good sleep after the tiresome tournament ended but damn.... his body didn't accept the sleep mode, only preferring the excited one. He desired it to be now, right where he was laying. He wanted her right now with his exhausted but thrilled body. Who wants sex with that kind of body state? Him....

Rejecting the bad idea, he got off the bed and opened the wardrobe to grab a shirt. Before he could select one, his eyes darted to a slightly opened drawer. Thinking he might find something related to Remi, he opened the drawer and saw an envelop. Forgetting what his original need was, he begin stripping the envelope open as he sat on the floor crossing his legs. The envelop had many small paper notes with some sort of quotations written on them with really loose hand that he hardly understood what was written. He also found a pic of a really ugly guy who he presumed was Remi's boyfriend. This photograph was still better than what Uee showed him.

He knew this was against her privacy but he wanted not even a small corner of her left hidden and ignored. He wanted to strip every of her emotion to devour all of her within his soul. He wanted to know how much she loved the guy who dumped him and he knew Remi wouldn't love someone because of something that's materialistic. So, he begin reading the small chits.

Unfortunately, the only way to love you is from distance.

I still fall for you every second.

You're the smile to my lips, the beat to my heart.

I keep myself busy in things to do, but whenever I take a pause, its still you.

Someone knocked at the door. He quickly shoved the notes inside along with the photo and wrapped up the envelop, standing up and placing it back to the drawer. His heart beat was even more restless than his mind. Burying his nervousness, he ran to the door opened it to find Uee standing in front with a get up 'ready to go'.

"Where to?" Lay asked bluntly as he placed his hand over the wall.

"Going out, giving you some time alone with her." Uee winked and he huffed. "She's still sleeping and its 7:30. Can you believe? "

"Is it that unusual?"

"Kind of... oh well....I'll be late so...." She turned around. "Oh wait..." She turned back. "You're such a player. That good luck charm surely dazzled me."

"Ah sorry about that."

"No way ... that was amazing. Ok see you later."She smiled as she waved good bye.

It was 8 and Remi was still indulged in her dreams. Lay sneakingly entered the room and saw Remi sleeping on her bed, looking really calm and tired. He chuckled on how cute she could look in that state. He knew how broken this girl was, how her lover left her with loneliness and regret and how much she still loved and wanted him.

He wanted her too, desperately.

He walked over to the side of her bed and stood quietly there, hands in pockets, staring at her tired closed eyes, her under eye bags, her dull pale face and her lips, desperate too, for an affectionate kiss, not a coward one. He bent over to come into a better angle, viewing her more passionately.

"Remi?" He whispered affectionately.

Remi lifted her eye lashes with a slight smile. Her cherriness disappeared as soon as she realized that the guy in front of her, eyeing her, was Lay. She immediately hid her face with the blanket. "Get lost... how dare you?"