Chapter 7

Riley's POV

"Lucas?! Did you really have to storm through my window like that?" I said while trying to hide that I was crying.

"Because, you won't tell us anything. And according to Maya and Farkle, that's not like you! Riles, we're here for you when you need us, but we can't help you when you don't tell us what's wrong! I have been worried sick about you all day." Lucas said,just by saying this I know he cares. He seriously doesn't know how much that means to me.

I started to cry again and I fall to the ground. Next thing I know, I feel a pair of arms wrap around me and just hold me for a little bit.

Once I relaxed a bit I told Lucas everything. I told him about Missy being jealous, about her sending me the cyber messages, and that she was the one who was making me feel bad about myself.

After a bit Maya and Farkle can by and I told then everything too. They were all mad that I didn't tell them but they got over it pretty fast.

After a bit everyone left. Later my phone went off and I was afraid it was from Missy.

When I opened it I was relieved that it wasn't from her. It was from Lucas.

L- He so I know when I asked you this before you were really upset, so I want to try again.
R- okay...? What would you like to ask me again??
L- I would like to ask you to be my girl friend. I just want you so, will you please be my girlfriend?
R- Umm... of course I will!!
L- Really?!?!
R- Yah why wouldn't I? I've liked you since the minute I saw you and when I got
To know you more the more I liked you.
L- Thanks Riles that means a lot to me!
R- No problem Lucas. I'll see you at school tomorrow.
L- Okay see you tomorrow.

I could not believe that Lucas Friar is my boyfriend! Man today really did become a great day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Okay another chapter!!! Yay. This book is coming to an end soon but I will do a sequel if you guys want me too. Comment if you would like a sequel to this.
I will try to post soon!
Let me know what you thought of the chapter?!

Read
Comment
Vote