Chapter 3

Lucas's POV

So I told Riley I would be over later. I don't really know why she is so upset. I am really worried about her. I like... no, love her a lot. If ANYTHING happens to my girl I don't know what I would do.

I walked all the way to Riley's house and climbed up the ladder to her window. Her window was opened and I climbed in. Riley was sitting there in her usual spot on her bay window.Think? What was she thinking about? 

"Riley I'm worried about you. Please talk to me." I said.

he turned her head and was looking at me. I could see it...The pain in her eyes. 

"Lucas I just don't feel good. That's all I promise." She said. "I just have a really bad headache and my stomach hurts." She tried to put on a brave face.

"Okay. Well, um text me later."

"Okay." she said.

I walked home and pulled out my phone.

Group msg to Maya, Farkle, and Zay

L- Jut saw Riley. I don't think anything is wrong. She said her head hurt and her stomach hurt.

M- Okay, hopefully that's all that it is.

F- Yeah maybe she is just sick

Z- Yeah. Wait, Lucas, did you go to the front door, or did you go through the window?

L- Window, why?

Z- Gosh dude learn some manners. You don't go through someone's window. It's rude.

L- Whatever. I gotta go.

I then texted Riley and said, "Riley there is something I need to tell you. I love you. A lot. And I would really love it if you would be my girlfriend. So will you be my girlfriend?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Omg There is another chapter. Thank you all so so so much for supporting this story. It means the world to me.

What do you think Riley's answer will be?

Read, Comment, Vote