Chapter 2

LUCAS'S POV

I walked into class expecting to see Riley, but she wasn't there. Mr. Matthew's wasn't there either. Maya, Zay, Farkle and I were al there before anyone. We said we needed to go se Riley even if that meant skipping school. we grabbed what we needed out of our lockers and went to the subway. We got to Riley window. It was open. Again I was the first one in. I went over to her bed to see if she was there, but I was left only to find pillows instead of her.

"Mr. Matthews!" Maya called

"What are you kids doing here?" he said. "shouldn't you all be in school?"

"We should, but were worried about Riley." Farkle said.

"She is at the doctors. She put the pillows there because she knew you guys would come sometime today."

"Well why aren't you at school today?" Zay said.

" I was supposed to take care of Riley today but then her mom decided o take her to the doctors. I already had the day of so I figured I may as well take a day off." he said.

The front door opened and Riley and her mom came in. Mr. Matthews walked and RiIey came in. She didn't look happy. "Leave now!" She demanded.

"Riley!" Mrs. Matthews said.

" What I don't want them here right now." She said.

"Riles.." Maya said reaching her hand out.

"Just please leave!" Riley said with tears bright in her eyes.

We all looked at her and walked out. As I walked by I kissed her cheek and whispered I will come by later. She just shook her head.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry its so short.