Chapter 6

Maya's POV

We have been looking for Riley for a while know and still can't find her. Just as I walked up to Lucas and Farkle where we were meeting my phone vibrate.

I would really appreciate it if you would all stop looking for me. I would also really like it if you wouldn't make fun of me for what I say. Thank you.

What the heck? Is Riley serious?

I read it to Lucas and Farkle and then it hit me. Riley's getting bullied!

"Hey, Lucas can you go look around again? Please? I have to talk to Farkle about something." He just nodded his head and walked away.

"Farkle, she's getting bullied. I don't know who's bullying her but I do know that someone is."

"How did you figure it out?" Farkle asked.

"Well think about it. Do we ever make fun of Riles for the things she does? She would want us her look for her if something was wrong. You and I both know that. I know that Lucas is Riley's boyfriend now, but I think I should go talk to Riley. I will text you when I get there and then you can tell Lucas. Okay?"

Farkle shook his head and we went our separate ways.

I went to Riley's house and when I got there I found her on the floor crying. I sat there with her and a few minutes later she told me about her getting bullied. I texted Farkle then because then I knew I was right about what I said earlier.

Riley and I at there for a bit then someone came through the window looking very angry.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Who do you think came through the window?

Sorry it short but its a chapter at least.

Read

Comment

Vote