Chapter 1: My Hellish Life

Nicole's POV

" WAKE UP YOU LITTLE SLUT !!!! " My dad said while barging in my room with my mother ,  my 15-year-old sister Anglea , and my 19-year-old brother Eli behind him.

" YOU LITTLE BITCH WAKE YO ASS UP BEFORE I BEAT THE HELL OUT OF IT ! " My mother said.

" Okayyyyyy ......... I am-" I started to talk , but I instantly I was punched in my right eye.

" Bitch don't you dare talk to us like that. In the next 10 minutes, you should be on your the way to school and not in my damn house. I don't care if you don't have breakfast or not just get dress and go ! " My father yelled at me and left my room with Anglea , Eli , and mother behind him. 

" Why do I deserve this ? " I thought as I begin to cry. My mother and father always treated Eli and Anglea differently and I don't know why.  I 've never been loved at all. Everyone around me hated me. No matter what I am always bullied , or abused. I have been able to be alright by myself , but it is hard to have nobody by your side to help you or guide you to the right path. I always thought that  the right path was hell. After a couple of minutes of crying, I started to go to my bathroom which THANK GOD is in my room. Yeah, my family is filthy rich. My mother is a successful TV Producer and has tons of rewards and my father is a famous lawyer , but I don't brag about it at all unlike Anglea and Eli. Anyways I got myself cleaned up and started to get dress. I put on a black tank top on , but I had to  put on a red flannel shirt as a blazer because I had hidden the new cuts. I also put on black skinny jeans and black vans. Finally, I covered my new black eye with concealer then I headed down stairs only to see Anglea and Eli already having breakfast and wearing designer clothes. I ran pass by them and hurried to the door , but I was stopped by Eli.

" Eli I need to go or mom and dad will kill me." I said pleading with him.

"  Hmmm... Seeing them beating the crap out of you would be fun to see , but since I am feeling sooooo nice today I will let you go because you are my 'sister' after all." He said with an evil look in his eye.

" Bye Nicole I hope you kill yourself real soon because all of us are done with you." Anglea said before she slammed the door in my face. I went to my truck and drove all the way to school trying not to cry. 

                *  One horrible car ride later * 

Once I in school there was a lot of girls were screaming and yelling near my locker. That could mean only one thing.

" Oh shit they are back I better get my stuff and go to the first block before I see them. I wonder how much punches they are going to give me?" I thought. I grabbed my materials that  I needed for the first four blocks. Once I got all of my stuff I tried to pass the crowd , but a strong arm caught my wrist , and in an instant, I started to cry. The pain came from the deep new cuts I gave myself last night . Once started to cry I was pushed to the ground and the person who pushed me to the ground gripped my wrist tighter and that only hurt like hell.

" I didn't even do shit  and you're already crying like a fucking baby." a strong Austrailian accented voice said. I knew who it was. 

It was Luke Hemmings. 

 He moved to California when he was a 13 years old.  He was the lead singer for his  band 5 Seconds of Summer. We were once good friends once upon a time. He even asked me out when I was in 8th grade. I would've said yes , but  I didn't want anyone t to know the real me so I said no. I guess that made him mad because ever since we then Luke ,  Calum , Ashton , and Micheal bullied me. 

I was a big fan of theirs , but I will never tell them that and the worst part of it is that I am Luke's girl, but there's no way in hell that I would tell them that ! (A/N: There are different types of girls in the 5SOSFAM and if you are Luke's girl than you are very sweet and  a good taste in music. So basically me unless you piss me off.) 

" Also where you about to leave without saying hi to me you little slut." He said 

" N---nnn--no Luke I was-"  Before I finished my sentence Luke kicked me in my stomach very hard.

" I TOLD BEFORE AND I WILL TELL YOU AGAIN YOU STUPID BITCH YOU ONLY ADRESS ME AND MY BOYS AS ' Sir' ! EVERYTIME YOU DON'T CALL US THAT YOU WILL BE PUNISHED ! DO YOU UNDERSTAND ? " He yelled. 

" No ...... sir I am sorry." I said while I clutched my stomach.

" Good see you later at your afternoon beating." He said before spiting in my face and walking a while walking away. Before the rest of the band followed him they also split in my face as well. The crowd starting to cheer fo the boys like they were some heroes.

Yeah, ' HEROS ' my ass.

After  about five minutes or so everybody started to leave, but I remained on the floor sobbing my life out of me. I wanted to leave this unkind world. 

I hate my life. 

Maybe I would be happier in heaven.

I decided to get up and go to class. While I was walking to class I was so scared of what will Luke do to me at my daily afterschool beating. I hate my hellish life.

Luke's POV (A/N: I was originally going to end it there and I was like what the hell)

Something was wrong with Nicole today. Mostly on her morning beatings, she wouldn't start crying like that before I did anything. I wonder if someone already beat her up already because she was wearing too much makeup. Especially around her eye right eye. I bet that ' person punched her and she covered it up with makeup. Now I am pissed. Nobody can hurt her , but ME ! and my boys ..... sometimes. If she tells me who done this to her maybe I will only give her a light beating or just a light slap on her hand or something ,but here is the deal. 

Only I can TALK to  her ! 

Only I could TOUCH her !

That is MY job !

Everybody knows that she is MINE !

A/N: 

How was my first chapter ???

Sorry if there are any mistakes , but hey I am trying guys. I hope you guys will continue reading my book. 

I will try to update at least once or twice a week.

Anyways, it is 12 am rn and I am tired af so ......... NIGHT MY LOVES !!!!!! <3 <3