Chapter 3 : WTF ........ what did you just say ??

* I picked End Up Here for this chapter because.......... IDK because I really like this song*

Nicole's POV

Me and the 5SOS boys waiting for Luke for my beatings. After waiting for 20 minutes I saw a tired and pissed off Luke. I'm scared AF ! Luke looks pissed right now and I know well that whatever Luke is pissed about he is going to take it all on it on me. Luke comes over and I know all hell was about to break lose.

" Well well well. So I before I begin let me tell you something. I am going to go easy on you for today only if you answer two questions. Okay ???" Luke said calmly , but you can still tell he is pissed. I was in shocked. I swear to god am I dreaming ? If so where is Justin Bieber ?? I am totally going crazy ! I was in deep thought until Micheal woke me up from my deep thoughts.

" Babygirl I know you think we are sexy. So are you are going to stare at us creepily or answer his questions ? " Micheal asked while smirking. My face felt all hot so I looked at the ground and didn't say a word. It is the fu*king truth. I know they beat the shit out of me but they are kinda hot tho ! ( A/N: Sorry , but I had to ! LMFAO !!! If you don't get it then ...... GET OUT !!!! )

The boys started to laugh at my reactions.

" Well who wouldn't know that little Nicole had a crush on us ? " Calum said while still laughing.

" Well, I think it is cute ! Here's the real problem who does she like ? " Ashton said. Suddenly all of the boys stared at me with a serious look on their faces. Umm..... IDK. That is a very hard choice. I mean they are freaking sexy how can I pick just one ?

" Anyway, here are your questions Nicole so here we go.

1. Who gave you that black eye this morning ? I know I didn't punch you in the eye yesterday.

2. Do you have a little boyfriend ? " Luke asked. I am in deep shit with the first question. I can't tell them about my abusive family. With the second one..... I AM A SINGLE PRINGLE ! Why do these asses want to know? I mean, first of all, they accused me of having a crush on them...... even though it is true, and now they want to know if I have a boyfriend. I have to lie out of this one.

" I got into a fight before school started. So I put on makeup to hid it and I have...... don't have a boyfriend. " I said. I had to lie about the black eye situation but there's no reason I have to lie about me being single. I mean the wouldn't date me. Right ?

" Damnit who are these girls I will......... Okay, that won't be my problem right now I will deal with that later. For now , We won't beat you today because you were a good girl for us. You are free to go ." Luke said with a smirk.

" OMG .... Really ? ! Thank You Lu- I mean sir." I said. I almost calling him by his name. I almost forgot what happened this morning. I was about to leave , but Luke grabbed my arm to stop me.

" Oh no, you are not off the hook yet. I have this tell you this. It involves your famous parents. They owe my family a lot of money ever since you were born. So the deal was you'll become mine so they won't have to pay off their debt, " Luke said . I was in shock again. " Yes, your parents basically sold you to me. Remember when I asked you out and you said no, so when I told them that I said to treat you like crap. Of course, they said no. So then I told them that if they don't do what say they will have to pay back my family. That means they will be broke AF , " Luke said with a serious tone. I started to cry. That means that they truly love me , but why didn't they secretly tell me or something ?

" Luke wrap this up ! We have to start our rehearsals " Calum said demandingly.

" Shut up kiwi ! Anyway, you're mine. Now you know the truth you will be my girlfriend now. At the end of the year, we will be married. No matter what you'll become my wife. I will be by your side. It won't be long before you'll start to fall for me. Goodnight my love." Luke said before he kissed me. After that,he and the boys left me still shocked

" WTF........ what did you just say ??? " I yelled.

" Oh tell your parents that you're finally mine so they can stop their act and that I will be on their tail later for punching you. Goodbye, my baby girl." Luke said with a smirk. I don't know what to say. I am in still in pure shock. First of all, I have to ask my parents about the whole situation. I am so scared of the ending result , but all I know is that  for some reason I 'belong' to Luke , but when I know the REAL truth this shit is going to change. I will never and I mean never belong to that jackass.

A/n:

Oh shit it just got real. THE SHOTS HAVE BEEN FIRED !!!!!!!!!!

 So I hope you like this chapter.

How will Nicole react when she tells her parents about the truth ?

Does her siblings know ?

Will Nicole accept her fate or nah ?

Stay tune...... Make sure you comment , vote , and follow !!
Bye loves ❤❤❤❤