Chapter 4: The Truth

Nicole's POV

Sorry by Justin Drew Bieber <3 is the song for this chapter and the Brown family above.

I had a crazy day at school. TGIF ! Thank God , but it is a crazy Friday. A bit too crazy for. Luke asked who gave me that black eye and if I have a boyfriend. Of course, I lied about my black , but he some reason he knew about my parent giving me the black eye. Yeah, HOW DID HE FOUND OUT ?! Like WTF !!! Anyway, that wasn't the craziest part. He told me that............

I was HIS

I belong to HIM

and MY PARENTS basically gave me to him when I was young.

HA HA HA ...... ha. I don't believe any shit that he told me. However, I am curious. I wonder what will ask my parents will react when I tell them about what Luke said. Anyway, I should tell them about the crap that Luke was telling me.

I pulled up to my house and I don't see Anglea's white Balenciaga and Eli's black Mercedes. " I am guessing that they are hanging out or something." I thought. My siblings were always more popular than me. I have been the ' ghost' of the family. I bet you that the media doesn't know I exist. When I was in 9th grade I 've been asked to model for famous brands like Calvin Klein , and American Eagle , but no my parent said that I was too fat and too ugly to model so they gave both offers to Eli and Anglea. I just wanted to put myself out there and tell people that I exist instead of hiding in my family's shadow.

I parked my GMC Sierra 1500 4WD Denali and start to head inside. I was almost greeted with a punch by my mother , but she missed.

" Oh great, you're still alive . Why you couldn't be a miscarriage ?." my mom said with a smile.

" I know right. Why could you just die ? " my dad said agreeing with mom. Can you believe this ? Maybe what Luke said was true ? A real parent wouldn't say this to their own child. I can't take it anymore.

" Stop it ! " I screamed " WTF is wrong with you guys. Telling me to die and kill myself. Or I should be a miscarriage. Not only that ! You give MY modeling offers to Eli and Anglea because I am too fat , too ugly , and shit. What the hell is wrong with you. I am bullied and abused every day by the school and by my own family. My every own flesh and blood. Today I was told that you both promised Luke's parents that I will be his and for exchange you won't have to pay your debt to them. " I said and I started to cry. They were in shock. Like somebody killed their best friend.

" Yeah.... I know. Is it true or is Luke just spilling B.S ?" I asked while sobbing.

They were REAL quite. They didn't make a sound nor they move a muscle. Dad walked up to me and I backed up because I thought he was going to hit me , but insteand he hugged me. WHAT..... FOR ONCE DAD HUGGED ME and not a 'hug' but a HUG. He also started to sob on my shoulder.

" I am so sorry. I AM SOOOOO SORRRY ! I know I abused you and I am so sorry for that , but thank god you finally know the truth. I LOVE YOU BABYGIRL I LOVE YOU ! he said while hugging me. Mom joinned in and hugged me and dad.

" Babygirl, I am sorry too. We are both sorry. You didn't desvered to be treaded like that. Nobody does. We'll do better. We will be better parents. We will be a better family. Just forgive us PLEASE BABYGIRL , but for now it is time to let the cat out of the bag." mom said while sobbing and hugging me as well. After about five minutes we headed to the kitchen to talk about what is going on between the Hemmings and the Browns.

" Well babygirl what Luke said was true," dad said and it was my turn to be in shock. " Yes all of it , but the debt shit started with your grandfather on my side of the family. He knew the Hemmings pretty well and they gambled together a lot. However, one night my dad and Luke's grandfather were gambling aagainst eachother as they were heavily drunk. That is when he made the worst mistake in his life." dad said with a huge look of disappointed look on his face. I know that grandpa was known for his days as a gamlber, but dose all of this have to do with me ?

" What did he do ? " I asked dad . He hesitaded a little bit , but then he answered my question.

" He bet 200 million dollars and he lost. Even though he dosen't have that kind of money he still did it" dad said angerily and banged his fit.

" He died when you 3. So we decided to pay off , but Andrew Hemmings is father had a diffrent idea. He said if we give you to Luke when you turn 17 then we don't have to pay the rest of the 175 million dollars of the bet and if we don't agree he will raise the amount and make sure that you didn't exist on this planet. WE HAD NO CHOICE ! And when you denied to be Luke's girlfriend in7thgrade Andrew told us to abuse you. We are sorry we Love you with all of our hearts. Please forgive us and you slblings too they just tried toprotect us and you." mom said. As mom finshed what she had to say Eli and Anglea walked in the kitchen.

" Oh great. I thought I said to kill-" Anglea was about to finish her sentence , but dad stopped her.

" She knows the truth ! So you can finally apolpgize for all of the crap you guys said." dad said almost yelling at them. I turned to Eli and Anglea and both of then drpped their bags and ran towards me.

"I love you big sis. Luke told me to do this or he will kill me. I am so sorry. Love you." Anglea said before she cried almost her life out.

" Me too. I am sorry . I love you Nicole." Eli said with tears in his eyes as well.

" How about I take you and Anglea shopping and a trip to the spa. Also I think you need a new car. How about a mustang." momsaid cheerfully like nothing happend.

" Yeah that's a great idea hun. Also I will tried to find modeling offers for you babygirl." dad said also cherrfully. I was in still shcoked by the truth and hoe cheeful the are all like nothing happended at all. WTF is wrong with them.

" Oh NOW you want to treat me like you daughter. For FOUR YEARS YOU TREATED ME LIKE I WAS NOTHING. YOU SHOULD'VE TOLD ME ABOUT THE SITUATION EALRIER. I WOULDN'T BE THIS MAD IF YOU GUYS DID I WOUND'VE UNDERSTAND ,BUT NO ! YOU GUYS WAITED UNTIL 2 MONTHS BEFORE I TRUNED 17 TO TELL ME THE TRUTH. WERE YOU GUYS PLANNING TO TELL ME THIS ON MY BIRTHDAY ?! THIS IS BULL I HAVE BEEN CUTTING AND WANTING TO KILL MYSELF BECAUSE OF YOU GUYS. THANKS FOR EVERYTHING, AND I WLL THINK ABOUT GOING TO THE MALL AND PA WITH YOU GUYS , BUT FOR NOW I CAN'T STAND YOU ! " I said in one breath. I showed them my cuts and they were in shocked. Before anyone said anthin I ran up to my room to cry.

I can't believe they told Anglea who is younger than me and Eli who is really stupid the truth and not me ! I cried myself to sleep thinking what did I do to deseve this ?

( A/N)

Hello ..... it me ! LOL

Hope you like this chapter !

Loves PLEASE COMMENT , FOLLOW , AND VOTE for more CHAPTERS ! PLEASE !

The next chatper is basically the next day and it will be short so stay tune....

Goodnight LOVES !!!!!! <3 <3 <3 <3

P.S. GIRLS TALK BOYS IS LIT.! !!!!!!!

P.S. GIRLS TALK BOYS IS LIT !!!!!!