Old Friends

Jack's POV

" B-ben .... Jack ? I- is th- at really yo-u ? " she asked kinda ( hot though.JK !) scared. So you know that little deal between the Browns and the Hemmings right ? Well ,let's just say there is a little problem with that deal. Nicole was supposed to be with me and Jack. Anglea her younger sister was going to be with Luke.

Of course , Ben and I would share Nicole and treat her right. So why did it change because three yearsQueenLiz aka mom thought it would be better if Luke gets her instead of us and we would go back to Australia for a while so find ' someone special' and ' not interfere ' with Luke and Nicole 

After 3 years, 9 months, and 20 days she still looks sexy as hell. Oh man...... I can't wait until I pound her  tight little pus-

" Jack you good ? Try not too excited. See this Nicole, this happened because of you " Ben said while pointing at my boner. I can't help it she is so sexy. Who wouldn't get a boner when you look at a sexy thing like her. I swear to god, I have to stop now before I take her right now with or without Ben.

Ben's POV

I know Jack is getting excited. I mean look at her. She is the sexiest girl I ever saw. I can just imagine all of the dirty stuff we can do. Damnit ! I am getting hard as well.

" Okay..... can someone tell me why you to basically kidnapped me ? " Nicole yelled at  us with a sassy tone I missed the most about her. I think we should  get that sassiness fuck out of her later.

" Sugar you belong with us. I going into detail later, but long story short you belong to us and your little sister belongs with Luke That is all I'm going to tell you for right now , but we have more things to tell you. So, we will tell you then. Okay, Sugar ?" I said while throwing her nickname in there.  She looked in shocked and looked at us like crazy.

Ben came up with " Sugar" as her nickname before we left. I don't why he called her sugar, but I think it is because he thought that little pussy tastes like sugar. We will find out soon. Suddenly Nicole passed out.

" I will unite her and bring her to the other room and go outside. She is here," Jack said. I nodded and gave him the key to her cell. I walked out of the room and got outside to our friend and helper of this whole operation .........

" Hey Ben," she said so happily

Kelly Smith.

A/N

I know I said I would update yesterday. I am so sorry ! I literally fell asleep while writing this last night. Bye loves. I'm going to take a nap before school starts.