Live Americana Part 1

* Song for this chapter is Hold Me Down  Warning !!!! This chapter contains smut!!!!*

Nicole's POV

                                                                        2 WEEKS LATER

I can't believe I am going on tour ! I always knew I had some talent in me , but I never thought that I will go on tour so early in my career. Oh and it is not the US only tour.

IT IS MY WORLD TOUR BABY ' LIVE AMERICANA ' !

Lucy told me last week that I was offered to on a world tour with The Vamps and Halsey as my opening acts. Of course I said yes. I mean who wouldn't ? I was excited to tell everyone about it.  told my family about it and they were excited as hell. Anglea told me to get Tristan Evens number for her. I guess she was a huge fan of The Vamps. 5SOS went crazy. I didn't even finish my sentence. All I said was " Hey guys I going on an world-" and they went bananas ! Micheal and Ashton were jumping up and down like little girls while singing New Americana. Calum was hugging me and singing Hold Me Down. Luke pushed Calum away from me and started to kiss me. I know Luke will be lonely without me , but I think the boys will keep him company until I come back for my break in... 3 months.

I was in my thoughts until I feel two strong arms wrapped around me. It was Luke.

" I can't believe my babygirl is going to leave her daddy for 3 months and the worst part is  that you leave tomorrow." He whispered in my ear. He sounds so sad. I turn around to face him.

" Don't worry Luke I'll be fine. We will text , call, and facetime if you like. I don't want to leave you all worried or sad. Okay ?" I said with a smile. Then I got on my tip toes to kiss him. A moment after the kiss a smile on his face.

" Okay. Let's just stay here and watch just you and me," he said and came close to my ear. " If you be a good girl daddy will reward you before you leave. Does that sounds good ?" he whispered again with a smirk.

" Yeah that sounds good." I said and we start headed to the couch.

                                                                       4 HOURS LATER ( SMUT COMING REAL SOON)

Luke and I were watching Orange Is The New Black for 4 hours. We were in the middle for a very hot makeout season until Luke decided to become a d-bag and break the kiss.

" Are you ready ?" He asked with lust in his eyes. Damnit ! I am already wet and he didn't do anything yet.

" Yes daddy." I moaned and Luke picked me up and carried me to the bedroom.

                                                    SMUT !!! If you don't like then this is your final warning !

Luke placed me on top of the bed and started to strip the both of us until I was only in my bra and panties and Luke in his boxers.  I can tell Luke was probably 9 in or more and hard. Luke started to kiss my neck and rub my clothed pussy. I started to moan.

" You are so wet for me and I didn't do shit. Your sounds are so beautiful. I want to hear more." 

He later ripped off my panties and started to finger me.

" Lu-Luk-" I was about to scream Luke's name until a received a harsh slap on my ass from Luke.

" No baby girl it is DADDY. Do you want to cum ?" I nodded " Then beg. Beg for your daddy to let you cum." he growled 

" Daddy ple-ease let m-e cu-cum. Daddy please." I said out of breath

" The cum for your daddy so I can eat you out after."  That is all that it had to take me to cum. After I came Luke started to eat me out.

" Oh damn ! You taste so good babygirl. I can't wait to get inside you and wreck you." 

After he was done he put a condom on and lubed himself up. Let's just say that Luke was WAY bigger than 9 inches. After he was all lubed up he position himself at my entrance. He is my first time so I got scared. When Luke notices he gave me a kiss on my forehead.

" Don't worry I will try to be gentle. It will hurt like a bitch , but it will get better soon.Tell when t stop if it is too much okay ? "

" Yes " I said almost in tears.Luke kissed my tears away as he pushed his whole length in me.

" Ah shit. FUCK !" I screamed. Like Luke said it  did sting like a bitch. No a bitch on steroids.

" So tight. So tight and beautiful for me." Luke moaned.  After a few minutes I gave Luke a nod signaling for him to go. He thrusts so hard and deep into me I can't help , but moan. He was going so slow and I want more !

" Faster daddy ! Faster" I moaned and Luke started to thrusts faster and harder. I started to scream louder

" That's a good girl. Wanting daddy to wreck you even though you are going to be walking a lot tomorrow ? " He moaned.

" Daddy can I cum ?"

" Yeah cum now with me babygirl. With me okay ?" With that me and Luke came at the same time.  When he pulled out I collapse letting sleep take over me.

                           NEXT DAY AT 3:00 AM

Today is the day ! I leave San Fran to go to Portland , Maine to start my tour. I see Luke next to me. He looks just so peaceful. It is so sad that I won't see my cuddly penguin in 3 months , but Luke and I will work it out.

" Babe wake up." I whispered in his ear. His beautiful blue eyes open meeting my mine.

" Morning baby. Let's get dressed so you can go to the airport on time." he said in a raspy voice. Man I am getting wet again.

Luke and I took a shower together to save water , but trust me we didn't do anything...... maybe.

After we got out we go dressed and started to head out with my bags.

    One Sad Car Ride Later ( I was too lazy to write it)

Once I got out of the car. I ran up to Luke and hugged him for dear life.

" It is okay Nicole we will keep in touch. Call me when you get their. I love you" He said and almost started to cry.

" I will and I love you too." I said trying to smile. We kissed for one more time and I left.

I had that funny feeling again after I left it alone. I started to walk to the bathroom in the airport and I got that feeling again , but for some reason it was worst. Soon I started to feel dizzy and collapsed n someones arms. The last thin I heard was

" I have you finally !"

? POV

FINALLY I HAVE HER !! I can tell her and Luke had sex  and I have to punish her for it , but she is mine now. SO I don't really care.I drag her limp body to van and drove off with MY girl.

Sorry Luke but she is MINE

OH SHIT !!!!!! IT JUST GOT REAL !!!!!

I hope you like this chapter !!!!!!! 

Anyways I am going to bed ! Bye Loves !!!!  <3<3<3<3